Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana Pension Scheme (PMSYM) 2023: PM Maandhan Yojana Account Online Registration & Application Form Link is provided here. CSC Locator has also been placed by which you can easily access the registration form.
If you dont know what PM-SYM is, what are the Benefits of PM Modi Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana, it’s eligibility criteria, then keep reading the post. We also have enclosed the Toll Free Helpline of PM Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana, Account Debit status checking method etc here.
Check Here – PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2023.
Table of Contents
PM-SYM 2023: Key Information
|Name of Yojana
|Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana or PMSYM
|Govt of India
|15th February 2023
|Workers of Unrecognized Sector
|Amount of Pension
|Per month Rs. 3000
|Method of Application
|Online through CSC
PMSYM was launched in the month of February 2019 by the Finance Minister of India, to secure the Life of the poor labourers and daily wagers who are associated with the Unorganized Sector, in their Old Age. It means the beneficiary will get some fixed amount of pension after they reach the age 60. LIC, EPFO, ESIC etc also comes under this PM Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana. To get more details regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Application Process etc read the article below.
PMSYM Eligibility Criteria – Maandhan Pension Yojana Account
- It is mainly meant for the Labour class people such as Carpenters, Masons and the workers of the Unorganized Sectors such as Street Vendors, Rag Pickers, Cobblers, Brick makers, Leather Workers, Rickshaw Pullers. Landless Labours, Beedi workers, mid day meal workers, head loaders, agricultural workers, construction workers, handloom workers, leather workers, audio-visual workers and many more whose daily Income is not fixed.
- The minimum age to apply must be 18 years and maximum age must be 40 years.
- The monthly income of the people of the Unorganized Sector has to be less than 15,000 Rs.
How to Apply for Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana ? Online Registration Form
- Before applying for PMSYM candidates should have their Bank account documents and Aadhar Card details ready with them. With all the documents intact applicants need to go to their nearby CSC or Common Service Center for the document verification and further application process.
- All the information and details of the applicant including the documents of date of birth will be attached together by the appointed officer of the Common Service Center. Documents related to date of birth is very important as the applicant has to register them with their actual date of birth and the amount of premium they will have to pay will be calculated on the basis of their age.
- After the verification of all the documents of the applicant in the nearest CSC centre, the PM Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana will be opened. Now for starting the premiums the very first instalment amount will be deducted from the CSC Center, from the appointed officer’s account. Although after the successful payment, that amount will be re-credited to the Officer’s wallet from the applicant’s wallet in cash.
- After the successful online payment, a notification will be sent in the registered mobile number of the applicant. Applicant must check if the notification has arrived, it means the registration is done successfully. After that applicants will receive a unique pension code from the Common Service Center.
- After the Pension Account is created successfully, CSC Officer will move forward to get done the other related procedures. All the documents of the applicant will be scanned and will be added online with other database.
- After the successful verification of the documents of the applicant, they will be given a Pension Card.
- All the information of the applicant will be forwarded to the bank authority from the CSC centre. After the bank authority verifies all the data, the applicant will be informed about the amount that will be debited every month from the account of the applicant. Apart from this, all the relevant information will be send to the registered mobile number of the applicant.
Also Read – PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2023.
PM Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana Form @ CSC
- The PM Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana will benefit the workers in a way that the person who open their pension premium account at the age of 18 will have to give monthly 55 rupees from their part and that equal amount will be credited in their premium from government’s part every month. Based on the combined amount workers will receive their Pension after the age of 60.
- More than 42 crore workers belonging to Unorganized Sector will get benefit from this scheme in India.
- It is important to note that, if any candidate withdraws his name from this Scheme even before 10 years then the candidate’s share will be credited in their savings bank account that too with Interest.
- And if any candidate withdraws his/her name from PMSYM Yojana after 10 years of opening the scheme but before 60 years of the candidate’s age then the part of applicant’s share with adding the accumulated interest will be transferred to the bank account of the candidate.
- In any case if the applicant who is continuing his/her premium regularly, dies due to any cause, his or her spouse will registered for the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana and will have to continue the premium. And after the maturity of the premium he/she will receive the monthly pension. But If the applicant’s spouse wants to get away from the PM Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana then they can do it anytime and the deposited premium with interest will be transferred to their account.
- PM Shram Yogin Maandhan Yojana Notification Download – Click Here.
- Digital seva connect (For VLE) Apply Online / Registration Link – Click Here for PMSYM Registration.
- Find CSC Center – Click Here.
- Operational Guidelines – Click Here.
- List of Occupations eligible for PMSYM – Click Here.
Helpline Number (Toll Free)
- Toll Free Helpline Number for PMSYM – 1800 267 6888 (Available on 24*7 basis).
Frequently Asked Questions
15,000 रुपये या उससे कम मासिक आय वाले परिवार इस योजना के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं.
You need to visit www.labour.gov.in for apply for PMSYM pension account.
It is only transferable to Spouse. Children are not eligible for getting the Maan Dhan Pension.
No, if you are enrolled to any other govt scheme, then you are not eligible for PM-SYM.
You can check the detailed guidelines for exiting the pension scheme.
If you need any clarification like, How to check PM-SYM amount money debiting, current status, Maan Dhan Yojana Band Kaise Karein details, then comment below and Visit official website which is www.labour.gov.in/pm-sym.