Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023 – Check Distribution Date @ sebaonline.org Assam HS Board: The Government of Assam has introduced a new scheme for the benefit of girls in their state. The scheme is known as Assam Pragyan Bharati Scheme. Under this scheme, the government will be going to provide scooters to the girls who obtain good percentile marks in their higher secondary examination managed by AHSEC. The main purpose of this scheme is to motivate girls to pursue higher qualifications and attend college. The Higher Education Department will organize the scheme and will distribute the scooter to the eligible girls. All the details related to the scheme are posted by the Assam government on their official site.
স্কুটি আঁচনিৰ বাবে যোগ্য হ’বলৈ লেটাৰ বা ৬০% নম্বৰৰ প্ৰয়োজন হয় নে নহয় সেয়া এতিয়াও স্পষ্ট হোৱা নাই। ২০২৩ চনৰ বাবে অসম উচ্চতৰ মাধ্যমিক প্ৰজ্ঞান ভাৰতী স্কুটি আঁচনিৰ তালিকা আৰু কাট অফ জানিবলৈ ইয়াত ক্লিক কৰক।
Table of Contents
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023; Summary
|Name of the Scheme
|Assam Pragyan Bharati Scheme
|Type of Scheme
|Providing Free Scooty to Meritorious Students
|www.assam.gov.in or directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in
|Mode of Selection
|Based on Marks of 12th
|Assam Higher Education Department
|Scooty List / Cut Off Release Date 2023
|Type of Scooty
|Electrical / Petrol
|Scooty Distribution List
The chief minister of the state of Assam launched the scheme. The chief minister at the time of launched hand over keys to the scooter to 5 eligible girls. Under these Govt Schemes, the girls who passed their higher secondary examination in 2023 with first grade will become eligible to get a scooter. The girls will decide whether they want battery scooters or petrol scooters. In Kamrup district 211 battery scooters and 22034 petrol scooters were given to 22245 girl students that total cost 144.30 crores. In other districts, the girls are awarded on the 2nd and 3rd January.
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme List 2023 Download PDF
A list of students who got selected as a beneficiary of Pragyan Bharati Free Scooty Scheme, will be prepared and uploaded by Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC). The list will be uploaded district wise and students who got selected will get a free scooty. The Assam HS Scooty Pragyan Bharati Scheme Merit List 2023 will be uploaded soon by the official portal. Following information will be present in the beneficiary list:
- Name of the Student Selected,
- Father’s Name,
- Roll Number of AHSEC board,
- Date of Result,
- Marks Obtained,
- School Name,
- District Name.
A sample beneficiary list will look like following image:
Benefits of Assam Pragyan Bharati Scheme
- Through this scheme, the girls of Assam State will get the following benefits-
- The Assam government will provide all the essential things such as textbooks, notebooks, and many other things to the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- The government of Assam has given 1000 Rs to the beneficiaries for the textbook. Almost 1 lakh students get benefits from the scheme.
- Per month 1000 rs will be given to all the eligible students for their mess.
- Around 50000 rupees loan facility will be provided to the students.
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Assam Pragyan Bharati Scheme 2023 benefits only given to the students who are fit below eligibility criteria. The student must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the scheme
- The candidates who want the benefit from the scheme should be a permanent residents of Assam State.
- The candidate applying must be female.
- The student must obtain a first-class score in the government school examination of Assam State.
- The candidates must study in a government school in the state of Assam.
Assam Scooty Distribution Date 2023
Scooty will be distributed to successful students of who passed Assam Higher Secondary Exam with distinct marks. The Chief Minister of Assam has stated that this year i.e 2023, more than 50,000 scooty will be distributed to students.
However, there is no announcement about the scooty distribution date yet. Once the dates are announced, we will inform you through this page.
Read the last years’ Assam Scooty Distribution List under Pragyan Bharati Scheme:
How to Apply for Assam Scooty Scheme? Online Application Form
- Step 1: Open the official web portal of Assam Pragyan Bharati on your desktop.
- Step 2: The home page will appear on your screen. The “Choice of Scooty” option will be available on the page, click on it.
- Step 3: with the help of your credentials log in by giving details like registration number, roll number, contact detail, and year of registration.
- Step 4: The captcha box will be given below the login details. Carefully enter the captcha box. Click on the login tab.
- Step 5: Now you can download the application form for future use.
Documents Required for getting Pragyan Bharati Scooty
- 12th Pass Certificate,
- Marksheet of Higher Secondary (HS),
- Aadhar Card,
- Parent’s ID Card,
- Date of Birth Certificate,
- School Identity Card,
Also, keep other documents ready for getting Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty as told by the official authority.
Assam Scooty Merit list Status
Scooty Status will be available on the official website of Assam Directorate of Higher Education. Eligible candidates can check the allotment status of scooty once the official website updates the same. As per the statement, the cost of each scooty is between around 60 Thousand rupees, and the chosen applicants of the scooty programme verify the changes on the official site.
Important Links related to AHSEC Pragyan Bharati Scheme
|Directorate of Higher Education, Assam Official Portal
|Assam Govt Website
|District Wise Beneficiary Merit List 2022
FAQs on Assam HS Scooty List
The Chief Minister of Assam has announced that further notification regarding the Scooty List, Eligibility and Cut Off will be announced in www.sebaonline.org.
50,000 students will get free scooty as per unofficial sources.
The date will be announced in October 2023 tentatively.
Yes, the govt has announced that those who will get free Scooter will have both the options to get Electric & Petrol variants.
It is not sure yet whether boys will get scooty or not. Last year, the scheme was announced for Girl Students only.