Royal Enfield Dealership 2024: Do, you want to open a Royal Enfield Bike Showroom? We have provided all the relevant information pertaining to Opening a Royal Enfield Motorcycle Dealership such as Franchise Investment Cost, Profit Margin, Online Application Procedure, Contact number etc. Read the article below to get all details.
Table of Contents
Outlines on Royal Enfield Motorcycle Dealership 2024
|Name of Company
|Type of Product
|Place of Business
|Mode of Applying
|50 Lakhs to 1 Crore
A Brief Information about Royal Enfield Company & Its Business:
Royal Enfield is one of the most trusted and oldest motorcycle companies. Because of its quality product, it has been more than a hundred years that it is still in the market and has great demand. The company is established in 1901 and hence now with minimum advertisement also the demand for this company’s product is very high. The company focuses on the need of the consumer and research properly for knowing the requirement of people which makes it the most reliable company that serves its customers effectively.
Why choose Royal Enfield Dealership?
The company now focuses on distributing its products in every corner of the country. Right now there are around one hundred and eighty dealers of Royal Enfield. The company sells its products in more than 50 countries. They sold different types of motorcycles in every part of the world. The company now planning to increase the dealer and spread its product throughout India. Those who want the dealership can easily apply for it. All the information is provided on the official site of the company. It’s a great opportunity for those who want to start their business by investing in a renowned and trustworthy company.
Dealership Cost of Royal Enfield in India
The person who is interested in investing in Royal Enfield must know the cost associated with starting the business. The cost is divided into two parts. They are as follows-
- The total investment is between 50 Lakhs to 1 crore rupees based on the location of the store and other factors.
- The interested person has to deposit 1 lakh rupees as a franchise fee to the company.
Requirements for Royal Enfield Dealership
- The space requirement for the dealership is 4000-5000 square feet for displaying different types of a motorcycle in the showroom.
- For fulfilling the eligibility criteria, a document like an aadhar card, a Pan card, identity proof, and address proof must have with the interested person.
- The space for a reception, a guest room, parking space for displaying bikes, a washroom, and a workplace are essential for getting Royal Enfield Dealership.
Advantages of Royal Enfield Dealership
Those who want to become a Royal Enfield (RE) Authorized Dealer, will get many benefits. They are as follows:
- Get support from the company in understanding the business.
- Guide running the business.
- Helps in managing stock, customer support, and marketing.
- Offer training programs for assisting in running Royal Enfield Dealership.
How to be an authorised Royal Enfield Dealer?
For getting the dealership of Royal Enfield, the below steps are given below:
- Step 1: Firstly, visit the official site of the company.
- Step 2: The home page will appear on your screen, look for the “Become a dealer” option and click on it.
- Step 3: On the next page, a form will appear on your screen, fill in all details correctly. Highlights your expertise in sales and the reason for your eligibility.
- Step 4: Submit the form. The company will check your form.
- Step 5: if your application gets selected, then the company will contact you. They check the required space and other eligibility criteria. If they approved the dealership then they help to establish your business and also provide your training.
Here is an image of the RE Dealership form:
|Apply Online for Royal Enfield Authorized Franchise
For more information and updates on Royal Enfield Dealership 2024, keep checking our website www.pscwb.org.in.