Download your RT PCR Test Report by SRF ID & Mobile Number from www.covid19cc.nic.in: It is important to get an RT PCR test done even if you have been fully vaccinated. This is because, despite full vaccination, there still are some chances that you might be affected by the Covid-19 virus. You still need an RT PCR test report to work and have access to certain public areas in some specific states in India. You need one to travel outside the country as well.
Also Read – Booster Dose Registration Process.
About the RT PCR Test Report
Full form of the RT-PCR is Reverse Transcription – Polymerase Chain Reaction.
The RT PCR Sample test website i.e covid19cc.nic.in & its App was developed by the Nation Informatics Centre for the Indian Council of Medical Research. It lets the sample details and information be input in the app by sample collection facilities that are to be tested.
After the test is done, the reports are also saved in the app under the respective sample that was collected. After the sample collection, the test report could take up to 2 days to arrive.
Why doing a RT PCR Test is necessary?
It has become almost a necessity to take the test even if you are not having any symptoms of the virus. The government has made it more convenient for citizens to check and download their RT PCR test reports online. If you were also wondering about the same, keep reading this article to know all the relevant details.
Where can you do Covid 19 RT PCR Test?
The RT PCR test can be done in any authorised hospital or facility. You can also opt for a home sample collection that makes the sample collection much more convenient for you. It saves you quite some time and hassles.
How to Download RT PCR Test Report by using SRF ID
- At first, go to www.covid19cc.nic.in.
- After that, click on “View RATI test report“.
- Now, enter your SRF ID & Mobile Number.
- Then click on “Get OTP” button.
- Finally, enter your OTP and Download RT-PCR Test report.
A PDF copy of your RT-PCR Test report will be downloaded in your mobile. You can use that soft copy for further use.
How to view your RT-PCR Sample Test Report?
- First of all, go to the official website of the ICMR – www.icmr.gov.in.
- Scroll down till you reach the subheading “Laboratory Details“.
- Under this subheading, you will see a tab for “Covid-19 test report“. Click on it or simply use this link – report.icmr.org.in.
- You will then be redirected to a page where you will be required to enter the mobile number used during sample collection. Enter it and click on “Get OTP“.
- You will receive a one-time password (OTP) in the mobile number entered. Enter the OTP in the space provided and then click on “Verify and Proceed“.
- To view your Covid-19 test report, click on the button called ‘History’ beneath the column for “Action“. You will then be able to check your test report.
Process to Download RT PCR Test Report through mobile App
- Download the RT-PCR App in your Android (Click Here to Download) or iOS Device (Click here to download)
- Open the RT PCR App on your device.
- Click on “View Forms” from the homepage. Then select the date of submission of the form.
- Select the SRF forms that you want to check. You will be able to see the SRF forms that you can view by simply tapping on them.
- From the page that appears you will see an option to download the form. Tap/Click on it and the test report pdf will be downloaded on your device.
If you have any questions, then comment below.