SCTEVT Diploma Time table 2020 Odisha Diploma Exam 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th Sem Time Table sctevtodisha.nic.in: This is to notify every students out there that State Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training release a SCTEVT Diploma Exam Date 2020 for all the students those who are participating in SCTEVY Examination. Every students should visit the Official website of the University an download it or else you can directly access the SCTEVT Diploma Exam Time Table 2020 table from the link provided in this page. SCTEVT Diploma Exam Time Table 2020 holds various important information like SCTEVT Diploma Exam Date 2020, date and Examination center. Students should go through every details mentioned in it before going for examination. Its important for students to fill up the Examination form and submit it within the given time along with fees.
Odisha SCTEVT Diploma Sem Time Table 2020 Download 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th Semester Exam
Candidates those who are eagerly waiting for their SCTEVT Diploma Exam Time Table 2020 should quickly visit the Official site of the University in order to download your respective Time table 2020. Read the Article thoroughly for detailed information regarding this process. University Authorities conducts Regular examination along with Examination schedule for the Academic year for those students who are participating in 1st, 3rd and 5th Semester Examination. The Odisha State released a Time table for Academic session for those students who have already joined a Odisha Diploma program. SCTEVT conducts semester Examination twice a year. Download SCYEVT Time table from the table mentioned below
How to Download Odisha Diploma Time table online sctevtodisha.nic.in
- Firstly, visit SCTEVT Official website www.sctevtodisha.nic.in.
- SCTEVT Official Homepage will display on the screen
- Go through the Confirmation page and click on it
- Click on the link “Time table 2020”
- SCTEVT Time table PDF will appear on the screen
- Download and save for further use
Official Website to Download SCTEVT Odisha Diploma Exam Time Table 2020 – Click Here.
Information relating Odisha SCTEVT Exam Time Table 2020
- Students need to report Examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of Examination.
- Any kind of Communication either Verbal or non-verbal inside examination hall is not allowed.
- Avoid any type of Malpractice
- Electronic gadgets, digital cameras and papers will not be acceptable during Examination
- Admit card is one of the most important documents which every students should bring during exam time.
SCTEVT Admit Card 2020 Download Odisha Diploma Semester Exam
SCTEVT will release Hall ticket on its Official website. The link to access Hall ticket will be provided on its Official site of the University. Hall ticket plays an Important role for every students during Examination. Students will not be allowed to sit for Examination without Hall ticket. Minimum 75% of Attendance is required in order to be eligible for Examination process. Every students should bring Admit card and Valid ID card on each day of Examination.
Some of the Important information mentioned in Hall ticket are Name of the Candidates, Father’s Name, Courses, Registration number and Roll number of the Candidates. Students should go through every details mentioned in Hall ticket before downloading it. Students should visit the SCTEVT Official website frequently in order to never miss any important updates.