Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021: The state Govt of Kerala has taken a great initiative for the orphan children of the society by introducing SNEHAPOORVAM SCHOLARSHIP. Through this scholarship the Orphan children of the Kerala State who have lost their parents or the sole earning member of the family will be provided financial assistance so that they can continue their higher education without thinking of the money or the financial hurdle. This article deals with all the important information regarding the Snehapoorvam scholarship, its application procedure, its eligibility criteria, its facilities, and its last date of application etc. therefore the candidates who are in search of important information regarding the Snehapoorvam scholarship 2021 must read the article below.
Also Check – TS EPass Scholarship 2021.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021 Application Form
Children are the greatest assets of a society. They should be properly educated, properly fed and properly guided so that they can form a better world. But in the society many children do not even get the basic education and they are forced to work in such an early age just for a livelihood. In most cases if we see such children have lost their parents or have lost the bread earner of the family. In this scenario it becomes very hard for them to fight against the financial crisis and continue their education at the same time.
If we see the statistics of Kerala we will found that around 75,000 children below the age of 18 are brought up in an orphanage and are fighting hard to continue their education. Therefore the Kerala Govt has taken this noble initiative and launched Snehapoorvam Scholarship to provide monetary help to the orphan students who have lost their parents or the bread earner of the family and are living with their relatives, friends or under any Social Welfare Department in an aim to bring these children to the main stream of the society.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Read the eligibility criteria of Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021 mentioned below.
- All the candidates should be the permanent resident of Kerala state
- Only the orphan students are eligible for the application.
- Candidates studying in government or private school of Kerala state are eligible to apply.
- Only the candidates whose financial condition is below the poverty line are eligible to apply.
- The annual income of the APL category candidates should be as follows:
- Below 20,000 for rural areas
- Below 22,375 or less for urban areas
How to Apply For Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021 Online?
The application procedure of Snehapoorvam Scholarship is as follows.
- Go to the Official Website. The direct link is provided here.
- Now select KSSM Web Application visible on the homepage.
- Now on the new page click the login tab.
- Now select New Institution Register tab.
- Enter all the asked details.
- After that enter your LOGIN details carefully.
- Next fill the application form with all the necessary details.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Renewal 2021
- Visit the Official Website of the e-Suraksha portal.
- Then click on the SCHOOLS / COLLEGE LOGIN option visible on the home page.
- After that enter your login details and captcha code correctly.
- After the login select the link “services”.
- Next select the “renewal” tab.
- Now enter your credentials correctly.
- After that press the “search” tab.
- After that click the ‘select’ under the label called ‘Renewal’ Tab.
- Then select “renew now” option.
- The renewal process is successfully done.
How students will be selected for the Scholarship?
- Candidates need to visit the head office of government or a government-aided educational institution
- Collect the application form.
- Candidates then need to fill the Application Form correctly with all the necessary details and attach all the important documents with the application form.
- After that submit the application form in the same institution.
- The official will go through your application form and verify it.
- After the successful verification, the officials will convert the application form in the PDF forma.
- Next the officials will submit the application form online to the executive director of Kerala social security mission.