SCI Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2023: Supreme Court of India has published Junior Court Assistant (JCA) Recruitment Notification 2023 for 210 Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online for the posts of JCA upto 10th July 2023. Online Application Form fill up has begun from 18th June 2023. Interested candidates can submit online application through the official website www.sci.gov.in. Read the detailed information such as SCI JC Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria, application form fill up links, fee for submitting application, how to fill up forms etc. in the article given below.
Download Supreme Court JCA Previous Year Question Paper Solved PDF (Year 2000 – 2021).
Supreme Court of India (SCI) JCA Recruitment Notification 2023: Overview
|Name of Authority||Supreme Court of India (SCI)|
|Post Name||Junior Court Assistant (JCA)|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Starting Date of Online Application Form Submission||June 2023|
|Last Date of applying Online||July 2023|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
Also Read – Kolkata Police Recruitment 2022.
SC Court Assistant Eligibility Criteria
Educational Eligibility Criteria for Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Posts: Bachelors Degree in any stream.
Minimum Typing Speed on Computer: Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer
Knowledge of Computer operation: Required.
Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years as on 01/07/2023.
Supreme Court Assistant Salary 2023
Pay Scale: Level 6 of Pay Matrix, Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-.
The post is a Group ‘B’ NonGazetted post. The approximate Gross Salary with all allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month. Earlier, the scale was PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-.
Application Fee for Supreme Court JCA Recruitment 2023
|General / OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / PwD / Ex-Service Men / Dependent of Freedom Fighters||Rs. 250/-|
Selection Process of Junior Assistant in Supreme Court:
- Written Test (Objective Type Question paper containing 100 MCQs)
- Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25 questions)
- Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed 35 w.p.m.
- Descriptive Test (in English Language) consisting of Comprehension passage, Precis Writing and Essay Writing.
Documents Required to Apply Online:
- Candidate’s Photograph,
- Class 10th Certificate,
- Qualification Certificate,
- Category Certificate (wherever applicable),
- PwD Certificate (wherever applicable) and
- Departmental ID (wherever applicable)
How to Apply Online at examinationservices.nic.in for Supreme Court Assistant Recruitment?
You need to make online registration first to apply for the Court Assistant vacancy in Supreme Court. The steps are:
- Online Registration: Visit the official website www.examinationservices.nic.in or www.sci.gov.in and then click on New Registration for SCI JCA Posts,
- Login & Form Fill up: Login with your user ID & password to login. Fill up the application form.
- Uploading of Scanned Copies of Documents: Upload the scanned copies of documents mentioned in the previous paragraph.
- Pay Application Fee: Pay the necessary application fee as per your category. You can pay your fee either online or offline.
SCI JCA Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Download Advertisement Notification||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|New Registration Link||Click here to Register Online|
|Previous Year Question Paper for SC JCA||Download PDF|
|PSCWB Homepage||Click Here|