TA Army Bharti Recruitment 2023 Online Notification @ www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in: Territorial Army Rally Bharti Form will be available soon for the aspirants. Here we have covered the eligibility criteria, application form fill up dates, notification download link etc.
Read – Barrackpore Army Rally 2023 Dates Announced.
About Territorial Army Bharti Notification
TA Army Bharti stands for Territorial Army Bharti which is a group of volunteers who undergo military training. It is governed by the ‘Territorial Army Act’ of 1948 and is a good option for people who wanted to serve the nation but somehow missed the opportunity to join the Indian army because the TA is considered second in line after the regular army and can be deployed in case an emergency arises.
Also Read – WB Anganwadi Recruitment 2023.
Thus, it provides an experience of life in the Indian army and is a good alternative for people passionate about serving the nation. It is not a full-time career as the TA is a reserved force. The volunteers need to be self-employed/ fully employed in any civilian profession and can thus enjoy the advantage of pursuing a desired career besides having a reputation of being military personnel.
Territorial Army Bharti Eligibility Criteria
Those who want to join Territorial Army through Rally, must satisfy some criteria set by the Indian Armed Forces Acts. These criteria are as follows:
- He/she must be a citizen of India
- Must be of an age ranging between 18 and 42 as on the day of final submission of the application.
- Must have completed graduation from a recognized institution or have an equivalent degree
- Applicant must be gainfully employed in central/semi-government/private firms or must be full-time self-employed.
- Serving employees of the police and paramilitary forces cannot apply.
- Applicant must be physically and medically fit.
How the selection will be done through TA Army Rally
The selection process of the TA officers comprises of basically the following three phases:
- In the first phase, a written exam of 100 marks where trainees are required to write a short essay based on national or international events besides checking their English language and comprehension skills. Their general knowledge of politics, defence, sports, economics, significant events, and their verbal/non-verbal reasoning skills are also tested.
- In the second phase, trainees are required to appear for an interview in front of the Preliminary Interview Board or PIB.
- In the third and last phase, applications are sent to the concerned TA zonal headquarters where selected candidates (only if their application is eligible) go through the Service Selection Board or SSB interview, medical board, and police verification. The President of India then grants commission to successful candidates.
Territorial Army Salary
TA officers also receive a salary but only for the period of their embodiment. Post Wise Salary and Pay Level table is as per the following table:
Either urban system or provincial system is used for training the selected/ commissioned candidates.
Few Facts About TA Army Bharti
In the urban system, training is carried out in the following ways –
- Selected candidates through Army Bharti Rally will go through a training which is set up for at least 36 days in the first year on only weekends and holidays. The trainee can also train in a camp for a minimum of 4 days provided they have the written consent of the employer (if any).
- Annual training that can be carried out for at least 36 days in a year. This can extend to 60 days at most and a fourteen days camp.
- Post commission training where all the trainees need to undergo ten weeks of training within two years of getting commissioned. Ex-officers from the regular army can be exempted from this only at the sole decision of the Commanding Officer.
- Trainees can also apply for additional voluntary training provided they have no objection letter from their employer (if any).
And in the case of the provincial training system,
- In the first year recruit training is carried out for 30 days continuously.
- For a duration of two consecutive months in the first and subsequent years, annual training can be carried out.
- Officers will be required to train for ten weeks of post-commission training within two years of getting commissioned.
- Voluntary training is allowed for additional training given the trainee is able to provide a consent letter from the employer.
Documents Required to Attach with Territorial Army Officer Application Form
- Application Form IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-2 to be downloaded from jointerritorialarmy.gov.in and filled up in candidate’s own hand writing.
- All educational qualification certificates (Matric onwards).
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Copy of Identity proof with photographs
- Domicile/ Residential proof.
- Certificate for proof of age
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/ Union Territory/ State/Semi Govt/ Private Sector Authenticated by Head of office alongwith No Objection Certificate
- Latest income proof from the appropriate authority (i.e. Income Tax Revenue Department / Magistrate / Employer).
- Copy of PAN Card.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Copy of Certificates / Reports of all Courses.
- Discharge / Service Particular Booklet.
- Copy of Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) filed
No Objection Certificate Format (Required during TA Interview):
1. For candidates employed in Central Govt / UT / State Govt / Semi Govt Duly Authenticated by the Head Office:
2. For Self Employed personnel:
3. For candidates employed in Private Sector:
The TA Army Bharti 2023 thus reflects your civic commitment and provides a perfect opportunity to serve the nation.
|Recruitment Advertisement Notification||Download PDF|
|Online Apply Link for TA Bharti Rally||Click Here|
|PSCWB Homepage||Go Here|
Frequently Asked Questions for TA Army Bharti Rally
This Year, the vacancy for 2023 has not been published. However, in the previous year, the vacancy was around 200 posts.
The minimum educational qualification is Graduation in any subject.
The official website for filling up online application form for Territorial Army is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
No, as of now there is no current advertisement for TA Army Bharti.
The Rally dates are not yet disclosed. New dates of state wise rally along with schedule will be published in February 2023 tentatively.