Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023 – Result, Eligibility, Last Date, Link, Application Form: Tata Capital Limited initiate a scholarship program known as the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship as a part of their Corporate Social Responsibility. The main aim of providing this scholarship is to motivate students to higher study. The scholarship will be given to students who belong to the weaker section of society. The company announced the scholarship program for the section 2022-2023 in June. The students are required to submit their application form before the last date of the application fill-up.
Selection Process for Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
Multiple stages take place in the selection process of candidates based on their financial needs and academic qualification. The students who get selected for the scholarship get a chance to get a scholarship from Tata Private Limited company. The stages of the selection process include:-
- The shortlisting is done based on the academic qualification and financial status of the candidates.
- In the next stages, the telephonic conversation is done with the shortlisted candidates for final selection.
- The student who got selected for the scholarship will get it from the company.
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
Tata Private Limited Company has outlined some eligibility criteria for providing scholarships to students. Those who are eligible to apply for a scholarship can fill out the application form from all over India. The eligibility criteria are listed below:-
- The student who is applying should be Indian.
- The family’s annual income should not exceed more than 4 million rupees.
- In the prior classes, the student must score more than 60% for applying for a scholarship.
- The student applying must be studying between classes 6 to 12 in well know educational institutions in India.
- For getting an undergraduate scholarship the applicant must be enrolled in courses like B.Com, BBA, BCA, Diploma, BA, and other courses from a recognized university.
- For a professional scholarship program, the candidates must be enrolled in a professional program like Engineering, Law, Medical, etc. From recognized institutions.
- Those who are working in Tata capital are not eligible to get the benefit of this scholarship.
Online Procedure for applying for Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
To apply online for the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship, students need to follow certain steps. They are as follows:
- Step 1: For getting the Scholarship, the students have to visit the official site.
- Step 2: The home page appears in front of you. Look at the right side of the top corner bar and click on the “Registration” option.
- Step 3: Make your profile by using academic information and complete your registration process.
- Step 4: After registering successfully, select your Scholarship category depending on your courses. Like class, professional courses, and UG courses.
- Step 5: After selecting your courses click on the “Apply Now” option.
- Step 6: The application form will appear on your screen. Fill out it by providing the required information like Name, address, gender, qualification, and other academic information like name of school/college, your score, and other details.
- Step 7: After completing all the details of the application form, upload important documents and accept the terms and conditions. Click on submit button.
For more information and updates on Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023, keep checking our website www.pscwb.org.in.