Online TN Velaivaippu Registration 2023 @ tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in – Card Renewal Link Active: Now the candidates of Tamil Nadu State who want to register their names in the Employment Exchange service can now register their names from the online portal TN Velai Vaippu.
Also Check – Madras University Revaluation Results 2023.
The process of online employment exchange registration has been started from 15th September 2013 onwards through this online portal. To apply online for employment exchange applicants need to visit the official portal www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in and candidates can also renew their exchange card from the same online portal.
Latest Update: Study circle list of candidates have been published.
- Link to the Study Circle List of Candidates: Download
Tamil Nadu Velai Vaippu 2023 – Summary
|Name of Scheme||Velai Vaippu|
|Department Name||Department of Employment and Training|
|Name of Government||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Location||All over Tamil Nadu|
|Targeted for||Unemployed Youth|
Employment exchange basically helps the candidates to get job preferences on the basis of their educational qualification and their experiences. Candidates will get to know about the available jobs in the market and they can get a good job of their choice. Therefore all the candidates of the state must register them with the exchange service. To know more details regarding the employment exchange online application process, list of documents, renewal of exchange card, eligibility criteria etc read the article below.
Tamil Nadu Velai Vaaippu Registration Eligibility Criteria
If you are willing to register online for TN Velaivaaippu, then you must have the following eligibility criteria:
- The minimum qualification to register for the exchange service is 8th pass and after that candidates with any qualification are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have failed in any class can also apply.
- Candidates with driving license, Typewriting skills holders or any other skills can also register in exchange service.
Check whether you possess all the eligibility criteria before you submit online application form for the Tnvelaivaaippu.
Procedure for TN VelaiVaippu Employment Bank Online Registration
- Fresh candidates have to register their account by Clicking Here and submitting details.
- Then candidates need to choose their district.
- Then enter all asked details correctly.
- Then submit the form successfully.
- Then an acknowledgment will be generated that will contain the registration no, date and employment exchange.
- Then the candidates are required to print the acknowledgment page and kept it intact for the future uses.
- After the registration is done, then within 15 days candidates need to submit all the necessary documents to the respective exchange office.
- And after that the exchange office will issue the employment exchange registration card to the concerned applicant. Candidates will find registration date; date of renewal in the employment exchange card.
- Candidates should keep the card intact for future uses.
TN Employment Exchange Registration through Offline Mode
It is important to note that besides applying for the TN Velai Vaippu in the online mode candidates can also apply for the TN Exchange service in the offline mode by visiting the Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange service physically. We also have mentioned the offline employment exchange registration process below.
- At first go to the respective employment exchange office.
- There candidates will be asked to submit their documents & certificates.
- After the authority verifies all the documents and verification and checking the credentials, they will make the registration of the candidates.
- Then the authority will provide the candidates a registration no.
- Candidates must keep the registration card and no. intact for future uses.
TN velaivaippu Renewal 2023
If your TN Velaivaippu Registration has been lapsed, then follow the steps for renewal –
- Visit tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower.
- Next click the “Renewal” button.
- Enter your credentials to log in.
- Go through the instructions and complete the process.
Procedure to Update profile @ Tamil Nadu Velai Vaippu Registration Online Portal
If candidates are required to update their profile like to add certificates or degrees then they can make the changes online by visiting the official website. The process has been described below.
- Visit https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower.
- Then Click the link “Update Profile”.
- Enter correct credentials.
- Now you can edit the information.
- Check the further instructions and save the updated information.
Procedure to login at TNVelaivaaippu.gov.in online Portal?
After the registration is done, candidates can log in again by following the steps.
- Go to the official website.
- Click “Candidate Login” tab.
- The login page opens.
- Now enter your log in details correctly.
The registration card is valid for 3 years and candidates need to renew the employment card every 3 years to keep getting the benefits.
tnvelaivaaippu forgot User ID (Username), Password – Check Ways to retrieve it
Have your forgotten your TN Velai Vaippu User name or password? Well, it happens with most of the users who want to renew their TNVelaivaaippu registration.
Below, we have given step by step process to recover the lost password for the tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in website:
Step 1: Go to https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/LoginAction.htm or click here.
Step 2: Now, click on the “Forgot Password” link as shown below:
Step 3: Now, enter your User ID, D.O.B, New Password (twice) and click on Save to Reset your password.
If you have forgot your User Id, you can search in your Mailbox which was used during your TN Velaivaaippu Registration.
Also, don’t forget to search your mobile SMS inbox. The user ID is generally sent to the mobile number and email id after successful registration.
Facts related to TN Velaivaippu
- Candidates with Post graduation (PG) and Professional Graduate Degree need to apply offline from the respective Regional Employment Office.
- Candidates must enter all the information correctly during registration.
- If any problem appears in the registration details, candidates must visit the respective employment exchange office along with all the documents and certificates.
- Candidates must have kept their registration Id and card intact.
- Always follow the login information before every log in.
|Private Job Portal Link||Click Here|
|UA Application Form||Click Here|
|TN Velaivaippu Website||Go Now|
|PSCWB Homepage||Check Here|
The last date of renewal is July 2023.
The official website is www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in.
The tnvelaivaaippu user id can be retrieved by using your registered mobile number and email id.