TNGASA Admission 2022-23 – www.tngasa.in Online Application Form: TNGASA stands for Tamil Nadu Government Arts and Science College Admission. Earlier, the government announced that the date of admission for TNGASA for the session 2022-2023 will commence on 27th June 2022. However, the revised and updated date announced by the Tamil Nadu Higher Education Department is 22nd June 2022. Thus, interested students can apply for admission to Tamil Nadu Government Arts and Science Colleges online from 22nd June 2022.
|Name of the College Authority||Tamil Nadu Government Arts and Science Colleges Admission|
|Courses||BA, BSc, BCom etc.|
|Mode of Admission form fill up||Online|
|Year of Admission||2022|
|Rank List Link||Check Here|
In this article, we have mentioned all the relevant details necessary for admission to TNGASA. From the official TNGASA website, you will also come to know about the list of colleges under the TNGASA, guidelines for application, admission procedure, etc. Candidates should also note that the last date for submission of online applications for TNGASA is 7th July 2022. Interested students should thus submit the online admission form latest by 7th July.
TNGASA Admission Schedule 2022
|Starting Date of Online Application Form Fill up||22 June 2022|
|Last Date of TNGASA Admission Form Submission||7 July 2022|
|First Rank List||July 2022|
|Second Rank List||July 2022|
|Third Rank List||July 2022|
Online registration process at www.tngasa.in
- First of all, you need to visit the official TNGASA website. You may use this link for your convenience – www.tngasa.in.
- On the homepage, you will find a link called ‘New Registration’. Click on this link and you will be redirected to the new user registration page.
- Enter the details as asked and enter a valid and active mobile number. Then click on ‘Generate OTP’.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number entered. Enter the OTP in the space provided and click on ‘Submit’. Your registration process will be over.
You can use your email ID and password as login credentials to login into the TNGASA website whenever required.
How to submit TNGASA online admission form?
Online application process for TNGASA colleges:
- Login using your email ID and password from the homepage and click on ‘Sign In’.
- Click on the ‘Application’ tab and the relevant page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your personal information like name, guardian’s name, age, nationality, caste, gender, religion, etc. Select the relevant special reservation quota if you are applicable for the same.
- Then you need to enter your academic information and the marks obtained by you in your higher secondary examination.
- Click on the ‘Preview and Submit’ button. A preview of all the details entered by you will appear. Go through the entered information and make sure there are no mistakes. If there is any part that you need to edit, click on the ‘Back to Edit’ button. When all the details are correct, click on the ‘Submit’ button. Make sure all the information entered is error-free. You won’t be allowed to change it once you submit it.
- After this, click on the ‘College and Courses Selection’ tab.
- On the page that appears, you need to first select the type of course preferred by you. Then you need to choose the district you want to study in.
- Once done, click on ‘College Code and Name’ and choose any one college under the chosen district and offering the course selected. Click on ‘Add College’ if you want to pursue the selected course in a different district or college. You may click on ‘Add Course’ to select a new course. Click on ‘Submit’.
- Now you need to click on the ‘Payment’ tab to pay the registration fees. A dialogue box will appear asking you to fill in your details and will show you the amount you need to pay. Choose your preferred payment gateway and click on ‘Pay’.
- After the registration fees is successfully paid, you will receive an application number and a transaction ID in your registered mobile number.
- Click on ‘Go to Homepage’. You will then find a link to print your application form. After taking a printout, paste the passport size of the applicant on the space provided and submit it to the respective college during admission.
Once the admission process is over, the merit list will be announced shortly. You can then take admission to your desired college, accordingly.
Documents Required for Online Admission Form fill up
- Name of the Candidate
- Email ID (User ID)
- Create a Password
- Confirm your Password
- Mobile No.
- TNGASA Booklet – Download.
- Instructions in Tamil
- Instructions in English
- This link to the official website of the TNGASA – www.tngasa.in.
- To view the list of Tamil Nadu Government Arts and Science colleges, click on this link – Click Here.