TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status 2022 Check Online: Indian Government is taking a step forward to make India a digital country. Central Government is also giving an extra attention for digitalization. Various schemes and program has taken place in order to do so. Tamil Nadu State Government has influenced other state by organizing and starting a digitalization of Tnpds Ration card. Now, completing all the procedure TNPDS will be transparent at Public distribution System in the country.
Also Read – Mera Ration Card App.
Here in this Article we have provided some of the important topics related to TNPDS Smart Card along with Application process, important dates, editing process etc. Read the article thoroughly for detailed information.
About Tamil Nadu Ration Smart Card
|Name of the scheme||TNPDS Smart card|
|Organized by||Public Distribution System (PDS)|
|Beneficiaries||Indian Citizens residing in Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Objective||Digital Ration card (Smart Card)|
Type of TNPDS Smart Ration Card
- Light Green Ration card: With the help of Light green Ration card, beneficiaries will be provided with Rice, wheat and other material for the family.
- White Smart card: For those who have owned White Smart card, those people will get benefits of 3kg more sugar than the fixed quota.
- No commodity Ration card: No commodity Ration card should be owned by people those who doesn’t have right to take any material from the Ration shop.
- Kahki Card: Kahki Card should be owned by such people who serves in the state police up to the rank of Inspector.
How to apply for Smart Ration Card at tnpds.gov.in
- Firstly, visit Tnpds Official website i.e. www.tnpds.gov.in.
- Tnpds Official Homepage will display on your computer screen
- Click on the link “Smart card Application Service “
- There you will find a link “Apply for new smart card 2022”
- Give your valid and clear information in an Application form
- Submit your complete documents along with an Application form
- Click on the submit button
- Finally your Smart Ration card will be generated
- Take a print out for future references
Important Documents Required to apply for TN Smart Ration Card
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook details
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Electricity bill
TNPDS Smart Card status Check Online – Step by Step Process
- Applicant should visit TN Public Distribution System Official portal which is www.tnpds.gov.in.
- Official Homepage will display on your computer screen.
- Click on “Smart Card Application service“ link
- Click on the link “Smart card Application status“.
- Enter the “Reference Number” which you got during application form filling up for smart card.
- Click on the submit button.
- Lastly, TNPDS Smart Ration card status will display on your screen.
Objectives of Tamil Nadu Digital Ration Card
- The information and records of the resident will be genuine.
- This changes will prevent an unwanted cost.
- Printing and distribution cost of ration card will be stopped.
- Online distribution of Ration card will save time as it will be less time consuming.
- Now It has become a lot easier to apply for the ration card online.
- It will bring transparency to the resident.
If you have any questions related to TNPDS Smart Card, then comment below.