TNTEU Exam Hall Ticket 2020: The Tamil Nadu Teachers Education society will soon release the admit card for the entrance and semester examinations. The admit card will be available in the online mode. Students will have to log in to the official website of the University to download the admit card. No other provisions have been made to acquire the admit card. It is the sole responsibility of the student to acquire his/her admit card. The admit card is available online for the eligible candidates. Candidates with a minimum attendance of 75 percent is eligible for the examination .He has to further fill up a registration form for the examination and deposit examination fees. All dues must be cleared before the examination due date and assignments should be submitted on the given date.
Also Check – TNTEU Result 2020.
TNTEU B.Ed Hall ticket Download Links
The admit card can be accessed by simply providing the students’ information like name, enrollment number, registration number. Since the admit card is a very essential document it has to be carried to the examination hall during all the exams along with a student ID for identification. Without the admit card entry inside the examination hall is prohibited. Students are to get their admit cards verified by the exam officials before the examination starts and also get it signed by their principals. The admit card holds certain information about the students and the examination which he/s appearing for. Registration number, enrollment number, course type, exam type and examination venue are some of the details that are given in the admit card.
How to Download the tnteu.ac.in Exam Hall ticket online?
This article provides some steps and instructions to help the students download the admit card successfully. Students can follow the procedures given below and easily download the admit card –
- Go to the official website of the Tamil Nadu Teaching Education Society www.tnteu.ac.in.
- You will be directed towards the official working page of the University
- Now login using your user ID and password
- Click on the student panel
- Click on the upcoming examination events
- Search for the tab to ‘download admit card ‘ ,click on it
- Once you click on the link you will be asked to provide some information
- Enter details like name, registration number, enrollment number
- After entering all the essential information your admit card will be displayed
- Download the admit card and take a print out of the same for your future use.
For more information and updates on TNTEU Exam Time Table 2020, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.