UIDAI E-Learning Portal 2023 – Download Operator Certificate on Aadhar Card Courses, Check Login & Registration Process.
Table of Contents
UIDAI E-learning Portal: What is it, Benefits
If you wish to be a base operator then the UIDAI e-learning portal will really be useful for you. It also helps a lot if you want to become a base supervisor. You can also be benefitted from the portal if you want to start a base service center but only after earning a base supervisor certificate. Interested candidates will be provided training. Various information and courses on Aadhar card will be taught to the willing candidates through the portal. After completion of their course, they will also be given certificates of completion of the course they completed.
UIDAI stands for Unique Identification Authority of India. Recently, the UIDAI e-learning portal has been launched by the government. With the help of this portal, one can receive Aadhar card updates, sitting at home.
You can also find details about Aadhar card enrolment and receive a certificate after learning and sitting for an exam regarding all the various services and uses of the Aadhar card. The best part is, due to the newly launched e-learning portal, you can do this from the comfort of your home.
UIDAI E-Learning Portal Login
One can Login at the Portal by Entering his / her Username or Email Address and Password. Then then need to click on the Login Button to Proceed to the Dashboard section of the UIDAI E-Learning Portal 2023.
Operator Supervisor Training Certificate Download through E Learning Portal
The base of all Aadhar operators and supervisors who are looking after the enrollment and updates of the Aadhar cards is marked inactive in case information is missing. Thus, the investment made and the time given behind starting an Aadhar Seva Kendra goes all in vain. In order to solve this problem, UIDAI has launched the E Learning website for Aadhar operators and supervisors. This is the link to the official UIDAI e-learning website – e-learning.uidai.gov.in.
Information Required to make Registration on UIDAI New Portal for E-Leaning Courses
Some details are required to register for the UIDAI Aadhar courses through the online portal. They are –
- Name of applicant
- Name of the city he/she resides in
- Email ID, where a verification link will be sent during registration
- Name of agency
- Type of agency
UIDAI E-Learning Portal: Courses Available
Currently, two types of courses are available under the UIDAI e-learning course. They are –
- Introduction to Aadhar card and Seeding – In this course, you will get all the information regarding Aadhar card and its utilities. You will need to learn 4-5 chapters. You can choose the medium of study and test to be either English or Hindi. You will be required to appear for a test, passing which, you will receive a certificate.
- Enrollment and Update Process – You will get to know the process of issuing an Aadhar card and the procedure to update one, through this course. You will need to learn 4-5 chapters. You can choose the medium of study and test to be either English or Hindi. You will be required to appear for a test, passing which, you will receive a certificate.
UIDAI E-Learning Portal Registration Process
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the UIDAI e-learning portal. You can simply use this link for your convenience – Click here.
- From the homepage, click on the enrollment button. Then click on the ‘Register Now’ button.
- Fill in the form with all the necessary details required.
- After filling out the form, submit it. A verification link will be sent to the Email ID given in the form.
- Open your Email for the verification link and click on it to verify your registration.
- After your registration is verified, log in using your credentials.
- After logging in, the dashboard will appear on the screen where you will find the study material for both the aforementioned test.
- After thoroughly reading the study material for each course, you will be required to watch some relevant videos.
- After all this, you can appear for the online test.
- Once you pass this test, you will be able to download the certificate.
If you have any questions on UIDAI New Portal for E-Learning 2023, then comment below.