UP Scholarship Status 2023 – Check Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Renewal Status, Track Application Form at www.scholarship.up.gov.in. उ.प्र छात्रवृत्ति एवं शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति ऑनलाइन स्टेटस कैसे चेक करना है – यहाँ देखें.
Update: Students who have applied for the UP Scholarship has been rewarded with the stipend amount in their Bank Account. If you did not receive your scholarship money, then follow the article and track the status of your scholarship application form.
Table of Contents
About the UP Scholarship Scheme 2023
The Uttar Pradesh Scholarship scheme is a state-level scholarship executed under the government of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Students from the 9th to 12th standard are eligible to apply for this scholarship. It is divided into four parts which are –
- Pre-Matric (for classes 9 and 10),
- Post-Matric (for classes 11 and 12),
- Post Matric other than Inter and
- Post-Matric outside the state.
Students of classes 9 and 10 can apply for the Pre-Matric scholarship and others can apply for Post-Matric scholarship under the respective subdivisions.
The scholarship is available for all students hailing from Uttar Pradesh who have a good academic performance. Meritorious students belonging to any caste, community, or creed can avail this opportunity. This will not only help the deserving students financially but will also help them for further studies. There is no need for any application fee whatsoever.
Saksham Scholarship Status
A separate portal meant for the scholarship has also been launched by the state government. It is called “SAKSHAM”. Applicants can now check the status of their application from the Saksham portal. The URL of the Saksham Portal Website is scholarship.up.gov.in.
The Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme is the biggest of its kind in the state. The main aim is to help the students with a good academic record but a weak financial background to continue their studies.
How to Check UP Scholarship Form Status Online?
The steps to check the status of the application are as follows:
- Go to the official SAKSHAM website or click on this link – scholarship.up.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will find several tabs. Click on the “Status” tab.
- A drop-down box will appear on the screen. Click on the year for which you had applied.
- You will be redirected to a page. This page will require you to fill in your registration number and date of birth. Fill in both the boxes and click on “Search“.
- The application status will be displayed.
If you wish to take a printout of the application status for further reference, you can also do so.
UP Scholarship Renewal Status
Students who have renewed their scholarship, can also track their application form. The UP Govt has made the tracking system easier by launching the UP Scholarship Portal. To check your pre matric, post matric scholarship Renewal Status, follow the links available in the table given at the end of this page.
Mistake Correction in UP Scholarship Form
Also, make sure to enter the correct registration details and date of birth as asked. If there is a mistake in the details entered then you will be shown “No Record Found“.
If this is what appeared on your screen after clicking on “Search” then go back to the page where you were required to enter the details.
Make sure you enter the correct information without any mistake and again click on “Search“.
Important Facts about UP Scholarship Yojana
- Students who have failed a class are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Students belonging to any caste (General, SC, ST, and OBC) can apply.
- If an applicant belongs to a college that has been blacklisted by the authority then he/she cannot apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates must provide their own email ID and phone number and must make sure that both of them are proper and working.
- All the information submitted in the application must prove to be true. If any information is found to be otherwise then the application will be rejected.
- Applicants must not forget to attach a photocopy of the bank passbook with the application form.
- Suspicious applications will not be scrutinized further by the department, and will be rejected straightaway.
- It is advisable to not share your bank account details, registration number, password, and other such sensitive information with anyone.
- Already registered students do not need to register again. They just need to update the information in their account.
- All updates regarding the scholarship will be given on the official website. Thus, applicants should keep a regular check so that they do not miss any crucial updates.
If your application is approved but you do not receive the scholarship amount within the said time then you can contact the authority concerned.
|Intermediate Student Renewal Login
|Postmatric OtherThan Inter Student Renewal Login
|Postmatric Other State Student Renewal Login
|Apply Now & Check Eligibility
|Click to Go
Do you have any other queries pertaining to Checking Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Status or Online Form Tracking? Then comment below, we will solve your query as soon as possible.
The UP Govt has opened a dedicated portal to apply for the scholarship online which is www.scholarship.up.gov.in.
There is no last date. You can apply anytime you want.
Yes, you can track the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Online Application through the application number.
You can retrieve your lost registration no and password by clicking on the Forgot Password button. Also, you can check your email inbox and SMS inbox to find your password and reg number.