Utsashree Portal was launched by Government of West Bengal is an Online website where Teachers can ask for a request to transfer their work in their Home district. Teachers those who are interested to apply for this plan should visit Official website of Utsashree which is available in this Article. Here we have provided various information like Eligibility criteria, Benefits, form filling and tracking application status and other facilities provided by Utsashree Portal in 2022.
Teachers those who are mainly working in Higher Secondary School are facing such problems where they couldn’t apply for transfer, such problems can be solved through Utsashree.
Also Read – Kanyashree Prakalpa 2022.
উৎস শ্রী প্রকল্পের মাধ্যমে শিক্ষক-শিক্ষিকারা তাদের জেনারেল ট্রান্সফারের অথবা মিউচুয়াল ট্রান্সফার এর জন্য আবেদন করতে পারবেন। উৎস শ্রী প্রকল্প পশ্চিমবঙ্গের মাননীয় মুখ্যমন্ত্রী মমতা ব্যানার্জির একটি অভিনব প্রয়াস যে সমস্ত শিক্ষক-শিক্ষিকারা বাড়ি থেকে অনেক দূরে চাকরি করছেন তারা তাদের ট্রান্সফারের জন্য আবেদন পত্রের মাধ্যমে অনলাইনে করতে পারবেন।
What is Utsashree Prakalpa?
Government of West Bengal has started a news scheme called Utsashree Prakalpa which mainly focus on teachers those who are facing problems and are seeking for transfer near their Home or their own District. The Government of West Bengal has launched an Utsashree portal on August 2, 2021. Such plan helps teachers those who are dealing with Distance issue or some personal problem of their own. This plan mainly focuses on making teachers life little easier where they don’t have to stay far away from their home while working.
Why Utsashree Portal was much needed?
After examining the problems of teachers, Department has came up with an idea to provide some relief for such teachers according to the law where working arrangement has been made at the level of DI/s where if teacher apply for the transfer then SMC couldn’t cancel their request and this issue should be forwarded to DI.
Utsashree Prakalpa: In shorts
|Name of the Plan||Utsashree Portal|
|Founded by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Teachers of West Bengal|
|Purpose||Teacher can apply for transfer to their Home district|
|Date of application||Available Now|
How to apply for Teacher Transfer through Utsashree Portal Online?
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Steps to apply for General & Mutual Transfer of Teachers through Utsashree Portal in West Bengal:
- Log on to official website.
At first, visit the official website that is www.banglarshiksha.gov.in.
- Open Utsashree Portal.
After that, on the main menu, find the “Utsashree” Link. Now, click on the link as shown in the image below:
- Apply For Transfer.
Next, you will come across “Apply for Transfer” link on the menu. Click on it and a new page will open:
- Agree all conditions to proceed.
In the new page, you will come across eligibility criteria and documents requirement criteria for Teacher Transfer Application Form submission on Utsashree Portal. Read all the details and tick on the checkbox by clicking over it and then click on “Proceed” button.
- Choose Proper Options.
Select the OSMS type – Primary or Secondary, Secret Teacher Unique Code (OSMS 8 Digit Code), Pan Card Number and captcha code.
* If you are Primary Teacher then you need to enter Present Schools District and Circle, whereas for secondary School Teachers, choose the name of the sub-division only.
* After that, click on the submit button.
Thus you can Login to the Teacher Transfer Portal through Utsashree V2 App and Apply for Transfer as per the Government Norms.
Eligibility Criteria for applying to Utsashree Scholarship
- Its compulsory for applicant to be working in their current school in their current post for maximum 5 years
- Applicant should be less then 59 years old
- Placement should take a distance of 25km or more
- Teachers from Primary school will not be eligible for this plan
- Non teaching staff can apply for the transfer within maximum 5 years of their previous transfer
- If their proposal for transfer got rejected then they will be eligible only after completing 7 years
- Any cases like Suspension, negative records, judicial proceeding
- Applicant should not be transferred recently or else their application will be cancelled where they can only apply after completing 5 years
- Any running court cases related to schools will not be acceptable
Important Documents to Apply for Utsashree Scheme
- Applicant should provide a Medical paper in case of any physical illness.
- Documents of Physical disability if any
- Female teachers can provide their child’s Birth certificate in such cases
- Applicant should submit their Distance certificate between their posting and Home address
- Size of their Documents should be approximately 200KB
Applicant those who are interested for this scheme should keep themselves updated by grabbing latest news and update by simply visiting Utsashree portal official site frequently. Applicant can also seek help if there is any queries by contacting directly regarding Utsashree portal, Helpline email is email@example.com.
Utsashree Amendment 2022: New Rules
The Department of School Education, under the Govt of West Bengal, amends rules pertaining to teacher transfer. The amendment rules are published in the Utsashree Portal in PDF format. On 06 January 2022, the Latest Utsashree Amendment 2022 notification released for Transfer of teachers working on the schools of Ramkrishna mission but appointed as per recommendation of School Service Commission released. Find the Utsashree Rules & Amendment Download Links published by the School Education Dept, in the table below:
|Apply For Transfer Online||Click Here|
|General Transfer (Secondary) – User Manual||Download|
|General Transfer (Primary) – User Manual||Download|
|Mutual Transfer – User Manual||Download|