B.Ed Admission in West Bengal 2023: Want to start their career as a Teacher at the secondary or higher secondary Level? Then you need to pursue the B.ED course as this course is a necessary degree that a candidate must have to work as a High school Teacher.
B.ED is a 2 two year professional and Under Graduate level course. Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree to apply for the course.
West Bengal University of Teacher’s Training, Education Planning and Administration (WBUTTEPA) offers B.ED course to the interested and eligible candidates.
Also Read – Bihar Paramedical Admission 2023.
WB B.Ed Admission Dates 2023
The admission in B.ED for the academic session 2023-24 in WBUTTEPA is soon going to be started. The WBUTTEPA also offers M.ED course to the interested candidates.
The University will release official notification of WB B.ED / M.ED admission on the University official website.
So, interested candidates need to follow the official website regularly to get all the updates regarding official notification and important dates. Once the dates are officially announced, we will update the schedule here:
|Starting date of online admission form fill up for B.Ed / M.Ed in West Bebgal||May 2023|
|Last Date of online application form submission||May 2023|
|Last Date of fee payment||June 2023|
|Counselling List release date||June 2023|
|Class Starts from||July 2023|
WB B.Ed Admission Notification
The West Bengal University of Teacher’s Training, Education Planning and Administration (WBUTTEPA) have not announced any official notification for WB B.Ed / M.Ed admission 2023 yet in the official website.
Candidates need to keep an eye on the official website to keep them up to date. In the official notification candidates will find the rules and regulations of West Bengal B.Ed Course Admission procedure, eligibility criteria, syllabus, important dates, admission fees and all the other important information.
The expected date to release the official notification is on the month of May 2023. The exact scheduled dates will be given in the official notification.
Guidelines of B.Ed Admission in West Bengal
Here we have discussed about the guidelines and rules & regulations for filling the online application form of West Bengal B.ED admission 2023. Check them below:
- WB B.ED is two year program course and it gives maximum 3 years to the students to complete the program.
- In West Bengal English and Bengali will be the medium of Instructions for B.ED course.
- In the Govt affiliated colleges or in the self financed colleges there will be 20% and 50% of seats reserved for the WBUTTEPA (erstwhile David hare training college), specially for the Deputed teachers or the Teachers of class VI-XII.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in B.Ed
To apply for any course all the applicants must know the detail Eligibility Criteria of the course. Following we have discussed about the Eligibility Criteria of West Bengal B.ED program Course:
- All the Applicants must have a Graduation degree from a recognized university.
- And applicants must be graduate with minimum 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree/ or in the Master’s Degree are eligible to apply. But if any candidate has less than 50% in their Honours graduation than the total marks of pass and Honours subjects will be counted and if the score becomes 50% than the candidate can put that score in the application form in General category Row.
- Applicants with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology with Science and/or Mathematics, with at least 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent are also eligible for admission.
- For freshers a merit list will be prepared individually for each school subject based on their scoring.
- For Deputed Candidates merit list will be prepared separately for each school subject based on their length of service.
- Deputed Teachers (as per NCTE norms) of Govt Secondary & Higher Secondary School of West Bengal are eligible to apply.
B.Ed Course Admission Process in West Bengal
The admission procedure will be as per University Norms and the marks secured in qualifying examination by the candidates. The maximum score that a candidate can get against their marks in different level examinations are as follows:
|Level of Examination||Maximum Scores|
|Higher Secondary Examination||20|