WBJEE 2024: West Bengal Join Entrance Examination or WBJEE 2024 will be held in April 2024. WBJEEB, or West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, conduct this entrance every year to get admission for the UG courses in engineering, architecture, technology, and pharmacy.
Students can get admission to different Govt and private colleges or universities in WB. So, this is a state-level entrance examination. About three lakhs students sit for this entrance every year.
Table of Contents
WB Joint Entrance Examination 2024: Overview
|West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)
|Name of Exam
|West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE)
|Mode of Exam
|Admit Card Published Date
|20th April 2024
|30th April 2024 (Tentative)
|Starting Date of Online Application Form Fill up
|23rd December 2024
|Last Date of application form submission
|20th January 2024
The applicants can check the official website wbjeeb.nic.in to get the application form. Only online mode is allowed to fill out the form. Students should enter their personal or educational details here. Students should fill out the form minutely and can also preview it before submitting finally. See the last years Information Brochure of WBJEE 2024:
Moreover, the applicants will also get an opportunity to edit the form, if necessary, through the correction window section. The candidates must be ready with scanned signatures and photos. They should also pay an examination fee just before the form submission.
Remember, the authority will cancel the form received without paying the requisite amount.
Once the WBJEE 2024 Form fill up starts, we will let you know through this page.
WBJEE Eligibility 2024
- Candidates must have Indian citizenship.
- Examinees must have West Bengal residential proof.
- The age limit should be between 17-25 years.
- 12th std appeared examinees can also apply for this examination.
Educational Qualification Required to Appear in WBJEE 2024
For Engineering: Students must have passed the 12th std examination with having a minimum of 45% marks in total grade. They should have Mathematics, Physics, English, Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science.
Candidates who belong to the reserved category can get 5% relaxation.
For Pharmacy: Students should pass the 12th std examination with 45% total grade marks. They should have Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Application/ Computer Science.
Again, Reserved candidates will get 5% relaxation from the grade.
WBJEEB Application Fee 2024
Rs 500/- is the WBJEE examination fee for this year. The applicants can pay the fee online ( Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) or through Allahabad Bank E-Challan. But the authority will not refund the amount in any of the circumstances.
How To Fill Up WBJEE Online Application Form 2024 @ wbjeeb.nic.in?
Follow the following steps to fill up the Joint Entrance Exam form-
Step 1: Registration
- Visit their official website wbjeeb.nic.in
- A registration window will open.
- Fill in all the personal details, like- Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, DOB, etc.
- After you fill in correctly, submit.
- Remember, you cannot edit the details once you have submitted them. So, check well before you submit.
Step 2: Fill-Up Application Form
- In this section, applicants should fill the other details.
- They should input their address, qualification, and courses here.
- Now, the candidates require to choose a password along with security Q/A.
- Submit the form after rechecking the details.
- They will receive an SMS or email and get their application number.
- All the applicants must remember the security Q/A and the password for the future.
Step 3: Upload Images
- Now, come to the upload images section.
- Upload your scanned signature and photograph.
- Both your photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. Your photo must be between 10KB- 200KB in size, and the signature must be between 4KB- 30KB in size.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Now, you will reach the fee payment section.
- You should make the payment online.
- You can use Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking to make the payment.
- Remember, the payment must be refundable.
Step 5: Confirmation Page
- Finally, you will reach the confirmation section.
- It will confirm that you have successfully submitted the application form.
- Candidates should keep a printout of this confirmation page for further requirements.
For more information and latest updates on WBJEE 2024, keep checking our website www.pscwb.org.in.