WB Police Wireless Operator & Wireless Supervisor Exam Syllabus 2021-22: In this page we have given details about the WBP Wireless Operator Syllabus 2021 and details on the exam pattern of the wireless Supervisor post of the WB Police. So the candidates are requested to keep visiting the page for more details and daily fresh updates.
Latest Update: WBP Wireless Operator E-Admit Card for the Written Exam has been published now. Written Exam will be conducted on 21st November 2021. The link to download the Admit Cards are provided below.
West Bengal Police Wireless Operator Selection Process
First the candidate will have to appear for a preliminary examination, if the candidate is qualified in the prelims then he/she will have to appear for the Physical measurement test and then the Physical Efficiency Test. After the candidate is qualified in the PET and the PMT then the candidate will be required to appear in the Final Competitive exam. Once the candidate qualifies in the Final Competitive Exam, the candidate will have to appear in the personality test.
- Preliminary examination
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Final Competitive Examination
- Personality test.
Selection process is same for the Wireless Supervisor also.
Wireless Operator Exam Pattern 2021
The candidates will have to first appear for the Preliminary examination which will carry a total of 100 marks and will consist of 100 questions. This test will continue for 2 hours. The answers will be objective type answers. There will be negative marking of ¼ marks for every wrong answer. The next written exam will be the Final Personality Test which will carry 200 marks in total. This test will be conducted in two parts, part I and part II. The part 1 of the test will carry 50 marks and will continue for 1 hour and the paper II of the test will carry 150 marks with 2 hours duration. The personality round is the last round of the selection process which will carry 30 marks.
WBP Wireless Operator Exam Syllabus Download
The syllabus for the WBP wireless operator post will also be provided in the links given below. The candidates can click on the links to download the syllabus easily. The syllabus will help the candidates to study and prepare properly for the examination. The syllabus will contain the topics and subjects which the students should cover for the written test.
Preliminary Exam Syllabus:
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||40||40|
|Everyday Physical Science||20||20|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Total||100 Marks||100 Questions|
Mains Exam Syllabus:
|Physics and Mathematics||70||1 Hour|
|Language Test||15||30 Minutes|
|Total||85 Marks||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
Wireless Operator Exam Model Questions Answers:
- General Knowledge MCQ Questions Answers
- Quantitative Aptitude Questions MCQ
- Reasoning MCQ Questions
- General English Practice Questions
Model Questions Answers for WBP Wireless Operator Preliminary Exam:
1) Who is the first Indian woman to swim the English Channel twice ?
a) Bula Choudhury
b) Rati Saha
c) Poulomi Ghatak
d) Ankita Das
Answer: Option A
2) In which year Left front won the state assembly elections first time ?
Answer: Option B
3) Who is known as the founder of Indian Statistical Institute
a) Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis
b) Bidhan Chandra Roy
c) Meghnad Saha
d) Jagdish Chandra Bose
Answer: Option A
4) In which year the Howrah Bridge was opened for public
Answer: Option – B
5) The University of Calcutta was founded in
Answer: Option B
6) Which Vegetable is produced largely in West Bengal ?
Answer: Option C
7) Which of the following bridge is called as Second hooghly bridge ?
a) Nivedita setu
b) Vivenkananda setu
c) Vidyasagar Setu
d) none of these
Answer: Option C
8) Who is the The first Chancellor of Calcutta University
a) Sir James William Colvile
b) Joddu Nath Bose
c) Lord Canning
d) Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
Answer: Option – c)
Steps to download the WBP Wireless Operator Exam Syllabus
There are some important steps for downloading the WBP Wireless Operator Syllabus conducted by the Police Department. One can follow the default steps to perform the downloading activity for the Exam Guidelines including the syllabus. These steps are as follows –
- Go to the official portal of the West Bengal Police Department which is www.wbpolice.gov.in.
- Now, open the Recruitment portal.
- Click on the “Wireless operator” post link.
- After that, select the “Syllabus” option.
- Now, you can download the PDF file of the Syllabus.
- The Syllabus can be downloaded in PDF file which can also be opened through pdf file opener.
The full marks of the West Bengal Police Wireless Operator written exam paper is 100.
There will be a total of 100 questions in the question paper.
Yes, there will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
The question paper will be asked in Bengali / Nepali.