West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme 2023 for Students: In this article, we have mentioned some of the important information, eligibility criteria, Important dates, application form and Important documents of Free Tablet Scheme 2023 in West Bengal. Candidates should go through the Article in depth for detailed information.
Also Read – West Bengal Student Internship 2023.
Latest update on 06/09/2023 – ট্যাব / স্মার্টফোন কেনার জন্য দ্বাদশ শ্রেণির প্রতিটি ছাত্রকে অনলাইনে পড়াশোনা করার জন্য তরুণের স্বপ্ন প্রকল্পের অধীনে ১০,০০০ টাকা দেওয়া হবে তরুনের স্বপ্ন প্রকল্পের অধীনে। ছাত্র ছাত্রীদের স্কুল থেকে আবেদন পত্র নিয়ে জমা করতে হবে।
Table of Contents
Overview of WB Free Tablet Scheme
|Name of the Scheme
|Free Tablets scheme
|Name of an Organization
|Government of West Bengal
|To provide free tablets to class 12 students
Why Free Tablet Scheme is Important for students of West Bengal?
As we all know the Importance of Education in our day to day life. Because of the Corona virus, the world has completely doomed over past couple years. Students were not able to prepare for their studies comfortably at home. With this situation in mind Government of West Bengal is distributing free Tablets to all the students of Class 12 for their Online class and Examination.
Most of the students studying in Government schools comes from a financially weak family background and because of their situation they couldn’t able to present themselves in an Online class prepared by their school authority. So, West Bengal Government is providing free tablets for their Online classes and Exams.
Benefits of West Bengal Free Tablets scheme
- Through this WB Free Tablets scheme, around 9.5 lakh students of Govt school will be getting free tablets for their education.
- Around 36000 Government school will be benefited with this scheme
- WB Government is providing free tablets to 14,000 Govt schools and 6,000 madrasas.
- This tablets will be provided for a lifetime for the students so that they can complete their Higher studies with the help of it
Eligibility Criteria for WB Free Tablet Scheme
- Candidates should be the permanent residence of India in order to get the benefits of this scheme
- Candidates should be studying in Government, Government aided school or madrasas.
- Only applicant those who are studying in class 12 will be eligible for this scheme.
- The yearly income of the family should be less then 20,000.
- Applicant should provide the Qualifying certificate of a previous year examination.
Application procedure for WB Free Tablet scheme
As we all know that candidates are excited and eager to apply for this scheme, but currently WB Government has nit been totally prepared for an Online portal in order to register for this scheme. Due to some circumstances the online site for WB Free tablets scheme is not currently available. So in order to get a news related to this scheme, students should keep themselves updated by frequently visiting our website. We will notify you as soon as latest updates related to WB Free tablets scheme will release by the WB Government.
Following Documents will be required from those applicants who want to receive money in their bank account for Free Tablet Scheme Provided by the State Government of West Bengal:
- Aadhar card for verification and age proof
- School id card
- Residential certificate in order to get information that your are a permanent residence of West Bengal or not
- Address proof
- Valid Mobile Number
- Recent passport size photo
- Scanned signature.
Frequently Asked Questions on Free Tablet Scheme
Last date of the application form submission will be told by your schoo.
All the students who are studying in Class 12 under the WBCHSE Board, will get a free tablet.
Rs. 10,000 is the money amount for Free Tablet scheme.
The scheme name is Taruner Swapno Prokolpo.
For latest information and updates on WB Free Tablet Scheme 2023, keep checking our website www.pscwb.org.in.