YSR Housing Scheme 2021 List Download: The CM of Andhra Pradesh has introduced various welfare schemes for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh. YSR Housing Scheme is one of those welfare schemes that are designed especially for the poor people of the State. The main purpose of launching this YSR Housing Scheme is to provide houses to the people of the AP State who belong to the EWS/MIG/LIG Category and are unable to build their own house. YSR Housing Scheme (formerly known as NTR housing Scheme) was first introduced in the 1st State Budget by the Finance Minister of AP State MR.B Rajendranath Reddy and now it’s launched by the CM of the State as per his commitment in the Election Campaigning. Under this YSR Housing the State Govt is also including YSR Economic Weaker Sections Housing Scheme, PMAY-YSR (Urban) Scheme and PMAY-YSR (Gramin) Scheme.
Also Check – YSR Vahana Mitra 2021.
About AP YSR Housing Scheme 2021
In this article we are going to discuss all the details regarding Andhra Pradesh YSR Housing Scheme 2021, benefits of this scheme, application process, eligibility criteria, important dates, list of beneficiary candidates and all other important details. Therefore the candidates who are in search of any details regarding this scheme must read the article below.
Facts About the Scheme
- The selling price of plots In the Gunkalam area is approx Rs 3 lakh and it is assumed that the plot value will be increase to Rs 6 to 7 lakh after completion of the construction.
- All the beneficiary candidates will get those houses in absolutely free of cost. State Govt has included almost 30.75 lakh people under this YSR Housing scheme. The construction of around 28.30 lakh houses will be completed in 2 phases in which 15.60 lakh houses will be built in the 1st phase which will cost approx 7,000 crores. The construction of Rest 12.70 lakh houses will be started in the next year.
- Almost 2.62 lakh TIDCO flats are also going to be constructed under this scheme.
After YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy inaugurates a model house at Komaragiri Village, the house distribution among the beneficiary people will be started. All the houses that are going to be built under this scheme will be indo-swiss energy efficient and will be made using thermally comfortable technology designs which is going to reduce the room temperature by 2 to 4 degrees. Electricity bill will also be reduced by 20% which is going to be a great help to the poor. State Govt is constructing these houses in association with BEE and SWISS Confederation and in assistance with APSECM. The houses under this scheme is also going to encourage a healthy living environment and the beneficiaries will also be provided with sufficient space for living.
YSR Urban Housing Scheme 2021
This scheme is a joint venture of State and Central Govt that aims in providing pucca House to everyone especially to the people belonging to the poor, middle and lower income groups of the State. The Govt has taken the initiative to improve the urban area of the AP state prior to 2022. For this noble purpose Central Govt is investing 5000 crore Rs and State Govt is investing 1000 Crore Rs.
Gramin Housing Scheme:
Likewise the YSR URBAN HOUSING SCHME the Central and State Govt has also taken the initiative to improve the rural area of the State. For implementing this PMAY-YSR Gramin Housing scheme scheme both the central and state Govt is working together and giving all the efforts.
YSR Housing Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Only the permanent residents of the AP state can apply.
- Applicants must not possess any house or land and any APL/BPL ration card or any caste certificate.
How to apply online for YSR Housing Scheme 2021?
- At first go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh state housing corporation.
- Next click on the Registration/Login Option visible on the home screen.
- Now enter all the asked details in the application form attentively.
- Next upload the necessary documents.
- Cross check the details before final submission of the application form.
- Press the submit tab.
- Keep the print of the Application Form for future references.
How to Download YSR Housing Scheme Sanction List 2021
- First go to the official website.
- Now click the Final Beneficiary List or Sanction List Option visible on the home page.
- Now enter all the asked details attentively.
- Finally the beneficiary list will be visible on the screen.