YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021: The State Govt of Andhra Pradesh has released the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021 in the official website of the State. The beneficiary farmers of the Andhra Pradesh State can now check their names from the YSR Rythu Bharosa List by visiting the official website easily. The CM of AP state Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy had launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme on 15th Oct 2019, for the well being of the farmers of the AP state. Through this welfare Scheme the farmers of the AP state will be provided financial aid of Rs 50,000. Farmers will be given 12,500 Rs from the 2nd month of each year. The AP Govt is also providing Loans to the farmers in 0% interest, free bore wells, cold storages and food processing units to the Farmers of the State. To know all the details regarding the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021, steps to check the beneficiary list, payment status and other important information read the article below.
Also Check – YSR Vahana Mitra 2021.
About YSR Rythu Bharosa 2021
The beneficiary farmers of the Andhra Pradesh State have started receiving the 2nd installment of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme directly in their bank accounts. The YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Govt is crediting Rs 2,000/- into the bank accounts of the each beneficiary farmers. The State Govt has sanctioned Rs 1114.87 crores for the Second phase installments. Total 50,57,383 farmers have been included under this scheme. For Rabi season, the land owners, SC, ST, BC, Minority contract farmers, Dharmasav and the forest land farmers will be provided RYTHU Trust Amount by the AP Govt. The farmers of the AP sate who have lost their crops from the month of May to September will also be provided subsidies by the State Govt. For this purpose Rs 113.11 crore has been sanctioned for the agriculture farmers and Rs 22.59 crore for the horticulture farmers.
YSR Rythu Bharosa First Installment
Around 49 lakh families in the AP state have been benefitted by the YSR Rythu Bharosa – PM KIsan Scheme. The beneficiary farmers have already received their very 1st installment under the scheme. Farmers were promised to be given Rs 7,500/- as their 1st installment but due to the pandemic situation they have received Rs 2,000/- in their bank accounts on April 2020 and the rest 5,500 Rs have been given to them on 15th of May 2020. The 2nd and 3rd installment will also be provided to the beneficiary farmers in the month of Oct 2020 and January 2021 respectively as promised by the Govt.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- AP Govt has sanctioned Rs 6534 crore for the year 2019-20 in order to implement the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- Rs 3675 crore will be invested in the 1st phase.
- The beneficiary farmers will get the amount of installments of 3 phases directly in their bank accounts through DBT methods.
As stated by Arun Kumar Special Commissioner, Agriculture on 22nd April, 2020 the farmers will receive Rs 5500/- as financial help to buy seeds. Farmers belonging to SC/ST/ Minority/ BC community will receive Rs 7500/- directly in their bank accounts. The list of eligible farmers will be displayed by the district administration in the office of Gram Panchayat. The contribution of seeds on discounted rate will be started from 15th May, 2020 from RYTHU Bharosa Centres. The farmers who will not find their manes in the list need to contact MEO (Mandal extension Officer) before May 10.
How to Download YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List Online?
- The Real Time Govt Society (RTGS) will prepare the YSR Rythu Bharosa beneficiary list.
- Around 66, 54,891 land owners will be benefited under this scheme.
- Approx 15.36 lakh tenant farmers will get the benefit of farm investment support scheme.
- Therefore around 81.90 lakh farmers are going to be included under this scheme.
- The sate Govt has combined the YSR RYTHU BHAROSA SCHEME with the Central PM Kissan Scheme and therefore both the beneficial amount will be transferred directly in bank account of the farmers.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Eligibility Criteria
- Only the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must belong to the agricultural sector.
- The small marginal or agricultural tenants are also eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant farmer should possess 5 acres of cultivated land in order to eligible to apply.