YSR Vahana Mitra / AP Auto Driver Scheme: The State Govt of Andhra Pradesh has taken a great initiative by introducing “YSR VAHAN MITRA” or AP Auto Driver Scheme for the welfare of the Self Owned Taxi or Auto and Maxi Cab drivers in the AP State. This scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of the AP State Jagan Mohan Reddy on 4th October 2019. The main purpose of launching this scheme is to uplift the quality of living of the self owned taxi/auto drivers in the state. Under this AP Auto Driver Scheme the self owned auto, taxi, cab drivers of the AP State will be given financial support of Rs 10,000/- annually.
Apply Online for AP Auto Driver Scheme – AP Transport Department
The AP Govt has sanctioned total 400 crore Rs for implementing this scheme. The AP Govt has given responsibility of monitoring and supervising the implementation of this scheme to the Department of Transport, Andhra Pradesh. The AP Auto Driver Beneficiary list is yet to be published. Therefore the candidates who have filled the application forms to apply for the AP Auto Driver Scheme can now track their Application Status. To know more details regarding the process of checking the application status, beneficiary list, downloading receipt etc, read the article below.
HOW TO CHECK AP Vahana Mitra Application Form STATUS?
The steps to check the application status has been given below.
- At first visit the official website of AP Transport Department www.aptransport.org.in.
- Then on the homepage select the link “Financial Assistance to Owner – Cum – Driver”.
- After clicking the link a new page will open on the screen. Now candidates are required to select the link “Click Here” visible under the application status option.
- After that candidates have to enter their Applicant Id and Aadhar Card No in the given space and then click the SUBMIT tab.
- After providing the credentials correctly the application status will be displayed on the screen. And candidates can see if their application has been processed or not.
Process to Download Auto Driver Scheme Receipt?
- Step 1- At first go to the official website of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme.
- Step 2- Then on the homepage candidates will find Download Receipt option, now click the link “Click Here” visible there.
- Step 3- After that candidates are required to enter their Application Id and Aadhar No. in the given space correctly and then click the “Submit” button.
- Step 4- after entering the particulars the Applicant’s receipt will be displayed. Now candidates need hit the download option to save and print a copy of the same for future references.
Download YSR Vahana Mitra Beneficiary List Online
- Go to the official website of AP Transport Department.
- Then on the homepage select the Beneficiary list option.
- Now follow the instructions to proceed further.
- Beneficiary list will be displayed on the screen.
- Now candidates can check their names in the list.
- Save and download the list for future uses.
Other Important Facts on YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
- The Application process has already been closed.
- Now the candidates can only check their application status and can download their application receipt from the official website.
- Candidates can check their Application status anytime from anywhere from the official portal.
- Applicants must have kept their application id and Aadhar card intact for checking the application status and downloading the receipt.
- Applicants must have entered correct credentials else they cannot check their status.
- Beneficiary list is going to be published soon in the official website.
- Only the applicants who have successfully submitted the application form with true information will be eligible for this scheme.
YSR Vahana Mitra Application Form Verification:
After the candidates successfully submitted the application form the respective department will scrutinize all the information in the application form. And according to the information the beneficiary list will be prepared by the authority. The successful applicants will soon be able to check the beneficiary list in the official website. The candidates who will be eligible for this scheme will be provided the financial assistance directly to their bank accounts.
- YSR VAHANMITRA Applications Form Download 2020-21 – Telugu, English.
- Official Website – aptransport.org.
Rimpa is the co-founder, editor and author of PSCWB.org.in Blog. She writes about career, technology, finance. She has been blogging for last 7 years.