MOMA Scholarship 2023: The Ministry of Minority Affairs under the Govt of India has introduced the MOMA Scholarship that is basically meant for the Minority Community and in the purpose of providing financial support to the poor students so that they can complete their education without any financial hindrance. The students belonging to the communities such as Christian, Buddhist, Jain, Muslim, Sikh and Zoroastrian and are also needy are eligible to apply for the Pre-Matric, Post-Matric and Merit- Cum- Means Based MOMA Scholarship 2023 in the field of Professional and Technical Courses.
The candidates who will get selected for the scholarship, will be given Rs 20,000/- annually. To know more details regarding the MOMA Scholarship eligibility criteria, selection proceure, application process etc read the article below.
Also Check – Minority Scholarship 2023 Last Date.
MOMA Scholarship for Minorities: Brief Overview
|Name of the Scholarship||Ministry of Minority Scholarship (MOMA)|
|Type of Scholarships||Pre Matric, Post Matric, Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship, Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses|
|Type of Article||Scholarship|
|Eligibility||Students belonging to Minority Communities|
|Mode of application||Online|
MOMA Scholarship 2023 is given to the students from the Pre-Matric level to support the minority students belonging to the poor families to complete the basic education. To apply for the scheme candidates must be studying in class 1 to 1o and their annual family income should be within 1 lakh Rs. Also the candidates must have scored minimum 50 in their last annual exam. Under the scheme candidates will be given Rs 600/- in the monthly basis.
MOMA Scholarship Amount:
Pre Matric Scholarship Amount:
Post Matric Scholarship Amount:
Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS Amount:
BEGUM HAZRAT MAHAL NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP Amount:
Amount of scholarship will be provided Rs.5000/each for Class IX & X and Rs. 6000/-each for Class XI & XII.
MOMA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Pre-Matric Scholarship Eligibility for Minorities:
- Students of class 1 to 10 are eligible to apply. Students should be qualified with at least 50 percent marks in the last exam.
- Applicant’s annual family income should be within Rs 1 Lakh.
Post-Matric Scholarship Eligibility for Minorities:
- Students of Class 11 and 12 students are eligible to apply. Also the students who are doing technical and vocational training courses are also eligible.
- Applicant’s annual family income should be within Rs 2 Lakhs.
Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Eligibility for Technical Courses CS and Professional:
- Candidates who are pursuing their graduation or post graduation in the field of technical/professional classes and have qualified their previous exam with at least 50 % marks are eligible
- Applicant’s annual family income should be within Rs 2.5 Lakhs.
Post Matric Scholarship
The candidates belonging to the Minority communities and studying in post- Matric level can apply for the Post- Matric Scholarship for minorities. To avail the benefits of the scholarship the annual family income of the candidate must be within 2 Lakh Rs and also the candidates must have scored minimum 50 % in their last annual exam. Under this scheme candidates who will be selected for the MOMA Scholarship 2023 will be given scholarship amount of up to Rs 10,000/- annual and they will also receive maintenance amount of up to Rs 1,200 every month.
Scholarship for Technical & Professional Courses
Merit cum Means Based scholarship is designed for the Minority community candidates who want to pursue Professional or Technical courses at the Graduate or Post Graduate level will be able to receive the scholarship amount of Rs up to 20,000/- annually. But the annual family income of the candidate should be within 2.5 Lakh Rs to be able to apply for the MOMA Scholarship 2023. Also the candidates must have qualified with minimum 50% marks in their last annual exam.
How to fill up MOMA Scholarship Form online?
- First visit the online NSP Portal and register as a fresh candidate.
- Student’ annual family income should be according to the class and eligibility.
- Candidates will get an application ID and it will be required for future log in purpose.
- The applicants must have chosen their category according to their class.
- After the successful registration candidates will receive an OTP which need to enter further to fill the application form.
- Applicants must have entered all the required details in the form correctly. Candidates then need to upload the required documents and submit the form successfully.
If you have any questions on MOMA Scholarship 2023, then comment below.