Orunodoi Asoni Beneficiary List 2.0 Download 2024 – Download Assam Arunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List for All District, Online Application Status, Date of অৰুণোদয় List Release: Assam Arunodoi or Orunodoi Scheme is a Socio Economic Empowerment Scheme for women in which Rs. 1,000 is given to the Poor Families in the state by Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to the account of beneficiary.
Table of Contents
Brief Information on Assam Arunodoi Scheme
|Name of the Scheme
|Type of Benefit
|Rs. 1,000/- Per month
As per this post from MyGov Assam official twitter handle, the Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme 2024, application form fill up has started from 7th January 2023. The last date of application form fill up has already ended. Now, the new list is expected to be published soon.
To be eligible for the scheme, applicants must fulfill certain criteria.
- Firstly, they must be a permanent resident of Assam and presently reside in the state.
- Secondly, the composite annual income of the household must be less than 2 lakhs, which includes income from all sources such as agriculture, business, and employment.
- Thirdly, the applicant must have a valid bank account.
These eligibility criteria ensure that the financial assistance reaches the intended beneficiaries who are in need of it the most.
Arunodoi Beneficiary List Preparation Process
After receiving the application form, the State Govt of Assam will prepare the selection list. The Arunodoi beneficiary list will be prepared by the District Level Monitoring Committee.
At first, Gram Panchayat / Urban Local Bodies (ULB) will prepare a preliminary selection list from the applications received based on Eligibility / Ineligibility conditions.
After that, Member Secretary, DLMC will prepare LAC wise beneficiary list and will send it to DLMC.
The District Level Monitoring Committee will finalize the list GP / ULB wise. The final selection list will be uploaded by the District Authority on their official website or at www.orunodoi.assam.gov.in.
Process to Download Arunodoi Scheme 2.0 List
To download the Arunodoi Scheme List 2024 District Wise, follow the steps:
- Go to the official website orunodoi.assam.gov.in.
- After that, click on “View Status“
- Now, select your respective district and click on it.
- Now, the district wise beneficiary list will be shown. You can search your name in the list to check whether you are entitled for the Orunodoi Scheme 2024.
How to Check Orunodoi Scheme Application Status?
- At first, visit orunodoi.assam.gov.in.
- Now, click on “View Beneficiary Status” as shown in the image below:
- After that, select your district name.
- Enter Last 7 Digits of your beneficiary number.
- Next, click on “Search” button.
Now, your beneficiary status will be shown.
Details Printed in the Orunodoi Asoni List 2024
When you download the Orunodoi Beneficiary List, you will find the following information:
- Beneficiary Numberm
- Bank Name etc.
If any information is wrong, you need to correct this as soon as possible by visiting your nearby Assam State Government’s Office.
- The Arunodoi Scheme is provided to families residing in the state of Assam with an annual income of less than Rs. 2 lakh.
- The list can be downloaded from orunodoi.assam.gov.in.
- Eligible families need to fill up an online application form available on the official website. Applicants need to provide their personal details, income certificate, and bank account details.
- If your name is in the Arunodoi Scheme 2.0 New List 2024, then you will get direct benefit transfer to your bank account registered with the scheme.
- New list for 2024 will be declared soon by the Early 2024.
|Arunodoi Asoni 2.0 Beneficiary List Check 2024
|Orunodoi 2024 Application Status Check
|Click Here to Check
|About Orunodoi Scheme
|Assam Scooty List
Documents Required for Verifying Arunodoi List 2.0
- Voter ID Card,
- Residence Proof,
- Caste Certificate,
- Age Proof,
- Educational Qualification Certificate etc.
Expenses As per Assam Orunodoi Scheme
|Subsidy for 4 Kgs of Pulses
|Fruits & Vegetables
|Subsidy for 4 Kgs Sugar