ESanjeevani OPD Registration 2024: ESanjeevani Telemedicine Portal online OPD registration has started online. Streamlining access to medical consultations, it requires a simple ESanjeevani OPD Registration process, enabling patients to book appointments with qualified doctors from their respective state. There is a OPD Schedule which is available on the portal, you can consult doctors from various Specialities and Hospitals as per the schedule.
ALSO READ – HMIS 2.0 OP Registration 2024.
Table of Contents
ESanjeevani Patient OPD Registration Overview 2023
|Online OPD Registration
|National Telemedicine Service
|Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India
|Get easy OPD appointments
The eSanjeevani OPD Registration Portal stands as a beacon of accessible Telemedicine Facility in India. This platform streamlines the process for patients seeking Telephonic medical consultations. Through ESanjeevani OPD Registration procedure, individuals gain access to a network of proficient doctors, enabling appointments from the comfort of their homes.
How To Register Online @ esanjeevani.mohfw.gov.in Portal?
- Visit the eSanjeevani portal at www.esanjeevani.mohfw.gov.in.
- Now, click on “Patient” button.
- After that, click on the “Register” option.
- Enter your mobile number and click on send. Then, provide the OTP and click on “Submit” button.
- After that, choose your date and click on “Book Appointment”
- You can now choose the name of doctor.
- Review the details to confirm your ESanjeevani OPD Registration.
- Your OPD booking receipt will be sent to your mobile ID.
OPD Registration: Document Required
Following documents of Patients will be required during the registration process:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Important Links for OPD Booking
|E Sanjeevani Portal Patient Login
|E Sanjeevani OPD Registration
|E Sanjeevani Portal State Wise Timing
|Download App From Play Store
|Click Here to Download
|E Sanjeevani OPD Portal