Inspire Scholarship 2023 Check your Eligibility Criteria, Download Application Form, Apply Online & Registration Details: This year too applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Inspire Scholarship 2023 programme. The last date for application is 31st December 2023.
INSPIRE is the abbreviated form of Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research and as the name suggests, it is a Government of India initiative which helps 12,000 diligent students every year by offering them the scholarship amount of 80,000 Rs. per annum.
Table of Contents
Details of Inspire Scholarship 2023
|Department of Science and Technology
|Name of the Scholarship
About INSPIRE Scholarship 2023
Inspire Scholarship 2023 programme is launched by the Department of Science and Technology to aid those meritorious students who intend to undertake Undergraduate or Postgraduate courses in Natural Science and Basic Science.
The students who desire to apply for this scholarship programme should check the eligibility criteria laid for this purpose and then Register themselves.
It is a preliminary step and after this step, the candidates must fill up the application form prior to the last date and submit it. All the information given in the form has to be correct to avoid cancellation of the application.
INSPIRE Scholarship 2023 Application Form Fill up Important Dates
The students who intend to apply for the Scholarship, must keep an eye on the updates related to this scheme from the website.
The final schedule of the Inspire Scholarship 2023 programme will be updated on the official website at the right time. We are giving the tentative dates of the INSPIRE Scholarship programme 2023 below. Please note down the following –
|Starting date of online application
|Closing date of online application
|List announcing names of shortlisted candidates
|April / May 2023
Inspire Scholarship 2023 Expected Cut Off Marks
|Name of the Boards
|Jammu & Kashmir
Inspire Scholarship Amount 2023 Stipend Details Monthly/Yearly
The students getting selected for the programme will be awarded Inspire Scholarship for continuing their undergraduate or postgraduate studies in the fields of Natural Science and Basic Science. Total 12,000 students will benefit with this programme.
This is to be noted in this respect, each and every scholar has to undertake the summer research projects under the supervision of an experienced researcher. Please go through the following for more details –
- Inspire Scholarship of 80,000 Rs. will be offered to the selected students.
- Annual scholarship of 60,000 Rs. which will be 5000 Rs. every month offered to the shortlisted candidates.
- Inspire Scholarship amounting 20,000 Rs. each year to be offered to the selected students for undertaking the summer research project.
INSPIRE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Step- 1. Step-2 Step-3
The students who wish to apply for the INSPIRE Scholarship 2023, must check for the eligibility criteria set by the authority. Take a look at the following points –
- Age : The age of the applicants should be within 17 to 22 years.
- Rank in Board exams : The creme students who managed to be among the top 1% in their 12th standard examination from their respective Board, and pursuing courses in Natural and Basic Sciences in graduation or post-graduation level are eligible to offer their candidature.
- Rank in JEE / NEET : The students securing a rank in top 10,000 of JEE-Advance, JEE-Main and NEET and wishing to study Natural Science and Basic Science in B.Sc or M.Sc level are eligible to get the Inspire Scholarship.
- Scholarship for Higher Education / SHE : The students pursuing courses from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Basic Science (DAE-CBS) – University of Mumbai or the scholars of Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY), National Talent Search Examination (NTSE), Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS) and Science Olympiad Medalists who intend to go for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree courses are eligible for the “SHE” or Inspire Scholarship 2023 for Higher Education.
- Subject list : The subject list for the ‘SHE’ programme are given below –
Check Cut Off Marks for 2020:
|Cut Off marks for XII 2020
- Atmospheric Sciences,
- Oceanic Sciences,
- Marine Biology,
The students getting any other type of Inspire Scholarship are not eligible to get INSPIRE Scholarship 2023.
INSPIRE Scholarship Application Form fill up Process
Filling up application form is the first step that has to be taken after checking the eligibility criteria, in order to get shortlisted for the Inspire Scholarship 2023 programme.
Therefore the application form has to be filled up carefully, without making any error to avoid cancellation of the application form.
The INSPIRE Scholarship 2023 forms will be available only through online mode and after fill up it has to be submitted before the specified due date. Given below are the steps to apply for the INSPIRE Scholarship programme 2023:
- To start with this process, the students need to open the official website link and register themselves by entering data like name, date of birth, gender, email id, password, educational qualification, verification code etc.
- After successful registration, the applicants will receive user ID and password on their registered email id. An activation link will also be sent through the mail. The applicants thereby need to click on the link to activate the account.
- Thereafter the candidates have to log in to the official portal of INSPIRE Scholarship 2023, using the username and password to start filling up the actual application form.
- Now the applicants must enter personal details, educational qualification details, enrollment details and other necessary details being asked there. The information given there should be correct and complete.
- Afterwards, the scanned images of all the required documents should be uploaded in support of the INSPIRE Scholarship 2023’s candidature.
- Finally the applicants need to submit the online application form and take a print out of the same for future reference.
Important Documents Required for Verification & Apply Online
While filling up the Inspire Scholarship Online application form, the students will need to upload the scanned image of the following documents –
- Passport size photograph
- Community or Caste certificate (if any)
- Eligibility note or Advisory note provided by State Board or Central Board. ( If any)
- Marksheet of 12th standard examination.
- Marksheet or Certificate of 10th standard examination for the proof of date of birth.
- Certificate of Rank awarded in JEE-Advance or JEE-Main or NEET (If any).
- Endorsement form signed by the Principal or Director or Register of the students’ college or institute or university.
- First page of the candidate’s State Bank of India passbook.
After getting online applications from the candidates, the authority will scrutinise the the application forms as well as the uploaded documents to prepare a cut off list on the basis of merit. This merit list for INSPIRE Scholarship 2023 Programme will be displayed on the official website. The shortlisted candidates will get the Scholarship amount directly transferred to their account.
- Applications under INSPIRE Scholarship for Higher Education(SHE) 2019
- Guidelines for filling up Online Application Form for Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE)
- BLANK FORMAT OF ENDORSEMENT FORM
- NOTICE-INSPIRE SCHOLARSHIP 2018 ADVERTISEMENT RESULT
- INSPIRE-SHE 2018- PROVISIONALLY SELECTED APPLICANTS LIST
- INSPIRE-SHE 2018-FINAL REJECTED LIST
- INSPIRE SHE 2018 REJECTED APPLICANTS LIST AFTER RE-POSITIONING ON THE MERIT BASIS
- Guideline for adding College or University Name
- THE VISITING TIME FOR QUERIES RELATED TO INSPIRE PROGRAMME WILL BE ONLY ON MONDAY W.E.F. 17th JULY 2017 AT DST, NEW DELHI
- IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR 2014 BATCH RESPONSIVE INSPIRE SCHOLARS
- BLANK FORMAT OF PERFORMANCE REPORT FOR B.Sc/M.Sc COURSE CONTINUATION
- INSPIRE SCHOLARS ALL BATCHES-PLEASE LINK YOUR GIVEN SBI ACCOUNT WITH AADHAR
Inspire scholarship Renewal | How to Renew
The scholars obtaining Inspire Scholarship 2023 amount need to secure at least 60% marks or 7.0 GPA on a 10.0 point scale in the final examination each year or in 2 semesters in order to keep getting the Inspire Scholarship 2023 amount each year till the completion of the course (maximum 5 years).
Helpline NO & Scholership
No. Only if you have passed Class XII can you submit an application for Inspire Scholarship.
Twelfth grade students who earn a cut-off mark will be selected for the Inspire Scholarship.
No. Only those students who have continued their studies will be able to submit an application for Inspire Scholarship.
You will receive your scholarship once the first year marksheet is approved.
No. Inspire Scholarship will be re-opened based on your performance next year.
Nor will you get any other help besides a government help.
For more update please visit our website www.jobsandhan.com.