JS University Result 2023: The JS University Shikohabad Result 2023 1st, 2nd, 3rd year has been published by the university. Those who appeared in the exam can check their BA, BSc, BCom results from their respective courses. The student can check their result by using their roll number. The result is provided in pdf format. The student needs to download a pdf for checking their result.
Also Read – KSOU Results 2023.
Table of Contents
JS Result Links 2023
|Ph. D. Entrance Test-II 2022 Result
|BA 1st Year Result
|UG 2nd Year Result
|Ph.D Course Work Result
About JS University Shikohabad
Jagdish Sing university Shikohabad is a popular university. The university is known for providing various undergraduate and postgraduate courses to students. Many colleges and institutions are affiliated with the university. Every year, the university conducts its semester examination twice. Thousand of students enrolled in the various courses participate in the examinations and wait for the result.
When will the JS University release 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year BA, BSc, BCom Result?
Those students who appeared in the semester examination of JS university is now checking the university site for their result. But now they can check their 1st, 2nd, 3rd University result for different courses as the result are out. For the convenience of students, the university published all the details of the result on its official site.
The university provides degrees from BA, B.Sc., B. Com, M.Com, MBA, and other courses. The student who qualifies for the examination can apply for higher students and those who do not, get a chance to clear it through supplementary examination. The student whose not satisfied with the result has to apply for revaluation.
How to check jsu.edu.in result online?
To download the JS university 2023ired to download the result. They are as follows:-
- Step 1: To check the result, the students should visit the official site of the university.
- Step 2: in the next page, the home page of the website will appear. Look for the examination section.
- Step 3: Now click on the “Result” option available under the examination section.
- Step 4: Now select your respective courses and years for whom the result you want to check.
- Step 5: now fill in the required credential required to check the result.
- Step 6: The result will display in front of you. Now check your result. The result will be in PDF.
- Step 7: Now download the result and save it for future use.
How to apply for revaluation result of JS university
Revaluation of the answer sheet starts after the application of JS University revaluation application process. The officials upload the JS University Revaluation result on the official site www.jsu.edu.in. Revaluation and original marks are compared, and those marks are more are uploaded on the official site. The students can apply for revaluation through the help of officials of their colleges. The students need to pay some fee for applying for revaluation. Notification about the investigation is also sent to the Gmail account and phone number of the student.
How to check the revaluation result of JS university
- To check the revaluation result, the student can check the web page of the university regularly.
- Once the result gets published on the official site, the student needs to visit the result portal of the university.
- Fill out the details required to check the result like roll number, name, year, etc.
- Click the submit button and download your result.
For more information on JS University Shikohabad Result Date 2023, Link etc. for 1st, 2nd, 3rd year UG, PG Courses, keep checking our website www.pscwb.org.in.
FAQs On JS University Result
JS University usually releases the results for its various courses within 1-2 months of conducting the examinations.
Students can check their JS University results by visiting the official website of the university and entering their roll number and other required details.
If a student is not satisfied with their JS University result, they can apply for re-evaluation or re-checking of their answer sheet. The university also provides a provision for students to apply for scrutiny of their answer sheets.