Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Syllabus Download 2022 in മലയാളം: KPSC has published new Exam Syllabus for the Beat Forest Officer Written Examination (Cat no 92/2022 & 93/2022). Applicants who are trying their best to crack the exam, should download their Syllabus in PDF mode. Kerala PSC beat Forest Officer Syllabus in Malayalam & English is now available below.
In this Article we have given some of the important information related to KPSC Beat Forest Officer Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process etc.
Kerala PSC Forest Beat Officer Syllabus 2022 Summary
|Name of an Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Forest Beat Officer (FBO)|
|Mode of Exam||Written Test|
|Exam Date / Hall Ticket||Check Here|
|Official Syllabus Download Link||Click here to Download PDF|
Kerala Government is organizing a Competitive examination for all the candidates of Kerala state in order to recruit them for various post in a Forest Department. Students will be selected based on Written Examination and Interview. Only students those who clear all the three stages of examination will be recruit for the service. Candidates those who have successfully submitted their application procedure should download their examination syllabus in order to prepare for the Exam.
Kerala PSC Forest Beat Officer Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates those who are preparing for a Competitive examination of KPSC BFO should compulsorily download their Exam Syllabus which helps them prepare for their Examination smoothly. Kerala Public Service Commission Beat Forest Officer Exam Syllabus provides various information related to their competitive Examination like Exam pattern, Questions pattern, Exam Time table, Negative marking along with Syllabus topic. This helps them achieve best grades in their examination.
Check the Brief Syllabus & Pattern for the Forest Beat Officer Recruitment Exam:
Now we will discuss the topic wise syllabus.
English Grammar (5 Marks):
- Types of Sentences and Interchange of Sentences.
- Different Parts of Speech.
- Agreement of Subject and Verb.
- Articles – The Definite and the Indefinite Articles.
- Uses of Primary and Modal Auxiliary Verbs
- Tag Questions
- Infinitive and Gerunds
- Tenses in Conditional Sentences
- The Use of Correlatives
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active and Passive voice
- Correction of Sentences
Vocabulary (5 Marks):
- Singular & Plural, Change of Gender, Collective Nouns
- Word formation from other words and use of prefix or suffix
- Compound words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Foreign Words and Phrases
- One Word Substitutes
- Words often confused
- Spelling Test
- Idioms and their Meanings
Special Topics Syllabus (Forest, Wildlife and Conservation of Forest and wildlife):
Forest (6 Marks)
Forests – definitions, role, benefits – direct and indirect. Forest types of India and Kerala. Forest biodiversity – Western Ghats – natural history and significance. State of the forests – global, Indian and Kerala scenario. Important events/dates related to forests and environment- themes and philosophy – National and international organizations in forestry. Climate change mitigation and forests
Wildlife (7 Marks)
Wildlife – Definition and values of wildlife – Threats to wildlife. Wildlife trade, CITES and TRAFFIC. Wildlife conservation – insitu and exsitu measures, Protected areas in India and in Kerala – National Parks, Wildlife Sanctuaries, Community Reserves and Conservation Reserves. MAB and concept of Biosphere Reserves. Threatened and Endemic species of Western Ghats. IUCN redlist categories and criteria.
Conservation of Forest and wildlife (5 Mark):
Important acts related to Indian forests – Indian Forest Act 1927- Reserved forest, Protected forest and village forest. Wildlife Protection Act 1972- Protected areas and Schedules. Forest Conservation Act 1980-Objectives. Important conservation projects – Tiger, Elephant, Gir Lion, Snowleopard, Great Indian Bustard, Crocodile breeding etc.
THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT.2000 ( 2 Marks)
- Section 43 Penalty and Compensation for damage to computer, computer system, etc. Section 43A Compensation for failure to protect data.
- Section 65 Tampering with computer source documents. Section 66 Computer related offences
- Section 66B Punishment for dishonestly receiving stolen computer resource or communication device.
- Section 66C Punishment for identity theft.
- Section 66D Punishment for cheating by personation by using computer resources.
- Section 66E Punishment for violation of privacy. Section 66F Punishment for cyber terrorism.
- Section 67 Punishment for publishing or transmitting obscene material in electronic form.
- Section 67A Punishment for publishing or transmitting material containing sexually explicit act, etc in electronic form
- Section 67B Punishment for publishing or transmitting material depicting children in sexually explicit act, etc in electronic form
- Section 72 Penalty for breach of confidentiality and privacy. Section 77B Offences with 3 years imprisonment to be bailable.
Important Points to Note:
It should be noted that in addition to the above mentioned subjects, questions on other subjects prescribed for the educational qualification of the post may also appear in the question paper. There is no promise that all of the above questions will be covered.
How to Download KeralaPSC.gov.in Beat Forest Officer Syllabus 2022?
- Visit KPSC Official portal www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- KPSC Official Page will appear on your computer screen
- Directly go to a Notification bar
- Click on the “KPSC Beat Forest Officer Syllabus” link
- Enter your Application number and Password
- Submit your details
- Finally your KPSC Beat Forest Officer Syllabus will appear on your screen
- Download and save further use
For more information and update on Kerala PSC Forest Beat Officer Syllabus 2022, keep checking www.pscwb.org.in.