NEHU UG PG Admission 2024: This is to inform every students that North Eastern Hill University Admission portal is now open for all the UG & PG courses. Interested candidates can fill up the Application form and submit it within the limited time provided by the University. North Eastern University offers various UG and PG courses like BA, B.Sc., B.Com, BCA, MA, MBA, MCA, M.Com and M.Sc. for the Admission.
Also Read – NEHU Question Paper Download.
Candidates should apply valid and correct details in an Application form or else their forms will be rejected. Here in this Article candidates will get enough Information related to NEHU Admission procedure such as Eligibility criteria, Valid date and time, Selection procedure and Counselling. For clear details go through a articles down below thoroughly.
NEHU Admission 2024: Overview
|Name of an Institute
|North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)
|UG and PG Courses
|Written exam and Document verification
North Eastern Hill University is one of the Prestigious and Well-known Institute located in Shillong, Meghalaya, India. This University was Established in the year 1973. NEHU has mainly two campuses located in Mawkynroh and Chandmari, Tura. This Institute offers various UG and PG courses for the Candidates. Selection of candidates is basically done based on Entrance examination and Document verification.
How to Apply for Admission in NEHU?
- Visit NEHU Official website which is www.nehu.ac.in.
- The NEHU official Homepage will display on your computer screen
- Go through a “Announcement” section
- Click on the link “NEHU Admission 2024 “
- A Fresh page will appear on your screen
- Fill up the Application form with valid and correct details
- Upload your Documents along with Passport size photo
- Click on the submit button
- Lastly, your Application form for NEHU Admission will be submitted
Important Documents required During Admission:
- 10+2 Certificate
- Qualifying certificate
- 10+2 Admit card
- Transfer Certificate
- Character certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate (ST/SC/OBC)
- Graduation transcript.