Download Panchayat Secretary Previous Year Question Paper PDF – Get Old Question papers & Answer Key of the West Bengal Gram Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Exam Written Test
WB Panchayat & Rural Development Department will conduct a written test for recruiting for the vacancy of Panchayat Secretary. The Question Paper will assess the candidates’ knowledge in areas such as governance, rural development, and administration. 85 Questions will be asked in the question paper which will be of objective type and thereafter, interview will be held who qualified the written test. Download the GP Secretary Question Papers with Solution for last 5 years in PDF format from the links given in the article here.
Table of Contents
Gram Panchayat Secretary Previous Question Paper Summary
|Name Of The Recruitment Organization
|West Bengal Panchayat Development Department (WBPRD)
|www.wbprd.gov.in / prd.wb.gov.in
The Panchayat Secretary question paper is crucial as it serves as an assessment tool for candidates aspiring to fill this role. It evaluates their knowledge, skills, and suitability for administrative tasks within the Panchayat system. Following are some important points about the question paper:
- There will be 85 MCQs in the question paper.
- Negative Marking will be there.
- The question paper of Panchayat Secretary in Panchayat Samiti & Zilla Parishad will be bilingual – English & Bengali.
Panchayat Secretary Question Paper Pattern
|General English & Comprehension
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
|Basic Knowledge Of Computers
How to Download Panchayat Secretary Previous Year Question Papers?
- Visit the official website www.wbprd.gov.in or prd.wb.gov.in.
- Navigate to the “Downloads” link on the homepage.
- Look for the Panchayat Secretary Question Paper link.
- Click on the link to access the question papers.
- Select the Year Name.
- Download the question paper in PDF format.
- Save the file to your device for offline access.
- Optionally, print the question paper for easy reference.
|Secretary at Gram Panchayat & Panchayat Samity held on 22 July 2018
|Click Here to Download PDF