Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Application Form 2023 – Check Apply Online Link, Eligibility Criteria & SR Jindal Scholarship Last Date & Online Renewal Application @ www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org.
Table of Contents
About Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
Sitaram Jindal Foundation is a charitable organization established in the year 1969 on the outskirts of Bangalore, Karnataka. It is also known as the SJF and works for the betterment of financially backward people. The foundation helps the poor to have a better quality of life.
Every year, the SJF provides scholarships to economically weak yet meritorious students across the country. This is called the “Sitaram Jindal Scholarship“. This scholarship can be availed by eligible students throughout the nation.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Applying to Sitaram Jindal Scholarship?
There are some eligibility criteria for interested students who are willing to apply for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship. They are as follows:
- Category A: Only students of classes 11 and 12 can apply for this scholarship. Boys need to have secured at least 65% (75% for students from Karnataka and West Bengal) and girls need to have scored at least 60% (70% for students of Karnataka and WB).
- Category B: Current ITI students can avail of this scholarship. Boys and girls applying for this scholarship need to have scored at least 50% and 40%, respectively. An income certificate is not required.
- Category C: You can avail of the scholarship under his category if you are pursuing graduation or post-graduation from any recognized institution. Boys applying need to have scored at least 65% (75% in the case of Karnataka and West Bengal students). While girls applying need to have a minimum score of 60% (70% for students from Karnataka and WB).
- Category D: Students aspiring to take up a diploma course can apply for the scholarship under this category. Boys need to have a minimum of 60% while girls need at least 55%. Also, the total annual family income of the applicant should not be more than 2.5 lakhs.
- Category E: Students who are pursuing graduation or post-graduation in the engineering or medical field are eligible to apply under this category. The minimum percentage required for boys is 70% (75% in the case of Karnataka and WB students) while for the girls, it is 65% (70% for students from Karnataka and WB).
It is very important to note that you would not be eligible for the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship if you are already receiving any state or central funded scholarship or if it is provided by an NGO.
Categories of Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
The scholarship amount is different for students of different categories as mentioned above. It will reach the beneficiary through a cheque or will be directly transferred to their bank account.
|Students will get Rs.500 per month.
|Students would receive Rs.500 a month if he/she is studying in a government college. In case the college is private, the scholarship amount is Rs.700 per month.
|Boys belonging to the general category will receive Rs.600 a month while general category girls will receive Rs.800.
|General boys will receive Rs.800 per month while girls from the general quota would receive Rs.1000/ month.
|Boys will receive Rs.1300 while girls will receive Rs.1500 per month.
How to Apply Online for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship at sitaramjindalfoundation.org?
Step by Step Online Application Process of Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Comprises of the following steps:
- To apply for the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship online, first, you will have to go to the official website – www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org.
- Click on the “Apply for Scholarships” tab on the right pane.
- Then you will find the application form. Fill it up carefully with proper details as asked for.
- After filling up the form, click on ‘Submit’ and your form will be submitted.
A point to be noted is that the online form submission is available only for selected states. If it’s not available in your state then you have to submit it offline.
Documents required to be submitted in case of offline application:
- Income certificate
- Photocopy of last qualifying examination
- Annual fees certificate of the concerned institution.
- Statement of not availing of any other scholarship.
- Photocopy of BPL card and physically challenged certificate (if available).
Steps to Submit SR Jindal Scholarship Form Offline
- Go to the official website and download the form from the “Apply for Scholarships” tab or simply use this link to download the form – Click Here
- Take a printout of the form, attach your passport size photograph, fill it up and submit it along with the aforementioned documents.
If you have any difficulties filling up Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Form 2023, then comment below.
|Online Apply Link for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
|Offline Application Form