Swasthya Sathi Prakalpa 2023 – Apply Online for Swasthya Sathi Card: The West Bengal government always takes initiative for the people of their state. They always come with exciting schemes that provide lots of benefits to the people of their state. The West Bengal people get several benefits from the schemes of their government. This time also the people of West Bengal are lucky as their government announces Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2023. The Chief Minister of West Bengal, Mamta Banerjee has come forward with a new health scheme. This scheme is very beneficial for the people of West Bengal as it’s related to the life of the people. On the official site already the government has invited people to fill out the form applying for the scheme.
Table of Contents
Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2023; In Brief
|Name of the Scheme
|Swasthya Sathi Prakalpa
|State Health Scheme
|Date of Inauguration of the scheme
|17 February 2016
|Residents of West Bengal
Before this scheme, the government of West Bengal initiated another scheme known as Duare Campaign. That scheme provided various benefits to people there. After that, the government plans to launch the new scheme, i.e. Swasthya Sathi. The main aim of this scheme is to provide benefits to more people. Approximately 7.5 crore people will get benefit from this scheme. The number of people will surely increase in the future.
Feature of Swasthya Sathi Card
The main feature of this scheme are as follows:
- This scheme will provide basic health cover of Rs. 5 lakh and will be given to every family who is eligible to take benefit from this scheme.
- The amount of 5 lakh rupees will be disbursed annually.
- All the processes will be done through a smart card hence it’s completely paperless and cashless.
- There is no bar for family size. The benefit will remain the same for every size of the family.
- Beneficiaries will get benefits also. For insurance, Rs 1.5 lakhs is allotted to beneficiaries under this scheme.
- The state government comes forward to take the responsibility of the premium amount.
Eligibility Criteria for Swasthya Sathi Prakalpa
- The candidates must be permanent citizens of West Bengal.
- Those applicants who are coming under BPL are also eligible for the scheme.
- This scheme is only for those who are not getting any benefit from another health-related scheme.
- The smart card that government will provide under this scheme is for only female members of the family.
- The applicant must have all necessary documents for applying for the scheme such as Aadhar Card, BPL certificate, identity proof, registration certificate from the medical organization, and others.
Swasthya Sathi Card Online Application Process
Following are the step followed for the registration of the Swasthya Sathi Scheme:
- Step 1: Visit the official site of the Swasthya Sathi scheme which is www.swasthyasathi.gov.in.
- Step 2: The home page will appear on yours. Look for the main menu and choose the “Apply” option in it.
- Step 3: In the apply option further choose the Form B option for registration under this scheme.
- Step 4: On the next page the form will appear in PDF form.
- Step 5: Fill in all necessary information and attach all the required documents. The information should be correct.
- Step 6: Click on the Submit button.
- Step 7: You will get a registration number. Save it for future use.
For more information related to Swasthya Sathi Prakalpa 2023, keep checking our website pscwb.org.in.