TINSUKIA COLLEGE MERIT LIST 2021-2022: The Tinsukia College will release the merit list for the admission of students in the first year of the HS, BA, BCOM, BSC and BCA courses. The merit card will be available online. To check the merit list the candidates will have to visit the official website of the college. The merit list will only be available online. The students can also check the Tinsukia College merit list by clicking on the direct link provided in this article by us. First the students have to note that only those students can seek admissions who have applied online for admission in the college by filling up the application form and paying the application fee.
The students who have not applied by filling up the application form cannot seek for admission in the college. The application form and the Tinsukia College Merit List 2021 can be downloaded from www.tinsukiacollege.org. the students have to make sure that all the essential details are filled in correctly in the form because invalid and wrong details may lead to cancellation of the application form. The important links and the dates of release of the Tinsukia College Merit List 2021, admission dates and notices along with the college prospectus will be given in this article. so students are requested to keep visiting the website for fresh updates.
Tinsukia College Admission 2021 Merit List Publishing Date
|Name of the college||Tinsukia college|
|Courses offered||HS,BA, BCOM, BSC, BCA|
|Degree||Honors and general|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Online Admission Form||www.tinsukiacollege.org|
The edibility for any student top apply for admission in the college is that the candidate should have filled in the application form correctly and paid the application fee. The candidate must be qualified in the last qualifying examination with a minimum of 50 % marks.
Steps to Download Tinsukia College Merit list Online
To check the Tinsukia College Merit List 2021 the candidate must follow the following steps
- Go to the official website of the Tinsukia college www.tinsukiacollege.org
- The home page will be displayed
- Check the link to download the merit list
- Choose the desired merit list
- Enter valid details like name and application number
- Click on the submit option
- The merit list will be displayed
- Check the Tinsukia College Merit List and also download it if necessary
Keep the following documents ready for Admission in Tinsukia College:
- Aadhar card, voter card, passport etc
- Age proof
- Pass certificate and mark sheet of the last qualifying exam
- Pass certificate and mark sheet of Madhyami examination
- Caste certificate
- Gap certificate
- BPL card if the applicant has applied under the BPL category
- Physically handicapped certificate if the applicant has applied under the PH quota
If you have any questions related to the Admission in Tinsukia College 2021-22, then comment below.