TNPSC Group 1 Previous Year Question Paper Download PDF [Solved] with Answer Key – Prelims & Mains: For group 1 services, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will be going to examine various government post vacancies. The candidates who are interested in a government job can apply for the job. Those who are willing to get the post need to start their preparation soon for scoring good marks and to move further steps of completing the final selection process. Those who are applying for the first time require ideas and knowledge about the type of questions they have to prepare for qualifying for the examination.
Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Previous Year Question Paper; Summary
|Name of the Exam
|Group 1 Competitive Service
|Tami Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
|Type of Exam
|Written Exam, Interview
|Location of Job
|Format of Question Paper
The best way to know the type of questions, exam pattern, and highest marks topics candidates must solve previous very question papers from the official sites. Solving them helps practice for the exams.
TNPSC Group I Question Paper 2023:
Main Exam Held on 04.03.2023 FN, 05.03.2023 FN, 06.03.2023 FN:
TNPSC Group I Question Paper 2021
TNPSC Group I Prelims Exam Question Paper held on 03/01/2023 – Download
Answer Key – Download
TNPSC Group I Question Paper 2019
Main Exam Held on 12.07.2019 FN, 13.07.2019 FN, 14.07.2019 FN:
TNPSC Group 1 Model Paper with Solution
The notification is released by the government of the Tamil Public Service Commission. It’s a great opportunity for a job seeker to apply for the post and get the post by securing good marks in it. The best way to get good marks requires the huge practice of previous model papers. The interested person can easily download it by visiting the official site of TNPSC. For applying for the exams the candidates must have a degree from any university. The candidates must have minimum education qualifications for applying for the post.
How to download TNPSC Group 1 Previous Year Question Paper
The candidates must solve the previous year’s question paper to effectively practice for the exam. Soon the examination will be conducted by a TNPSC official. The interested candidates can download the paper along with the answer sheet by the following process:
- Step 1: in the first step the interested person has to visit the official site of TNPSC.
- Step 2: The home page of the official site will display on your screen. Look for main menu options.
- Step 3: In the main menu option, the previous year’s question paper will appear along with the link.
- Step 4: chose the year and click on the provided link.
- Step 5: the question paper will be downloaded in pdf form.
- Step 6: Take a printout of question papers as I will help in solving them easily.
TNPSC Group 1 Previous Year Question Paper Importance
Solving the previous year’s question papers is very helpful in clearing the exams. The following are the benefits the candidates will get if they solve the previous year’s question papers:
- Solving previous year’s question papers for competitive exams is the best way to practice, identify, improve and evaluate the study process.
- Obtaining the set of previous year’s question paper for the complete exam is no less than a treasure box which helps in clearing the exam easily
- By solving the old question paper, the candidates can make proper strategies for studying.
- The candidate can understand the structure of the exam. It helps in allotting time to all subjects accordingly.
- Solving old papers is an effective strategy for clearing the exam. It helps in proper managing time for each section of the exam.
- The participants get a chance to practice more and more for securing good marks on the paper.