Tirumala Tirupati Darshan (TTD) Online Booking Process – TTD Darshan Timing, Ticket Price & Online Booking 2023: Due to the pandemic, the TTD board has decided to shuttered the door of Tirumala Temple and restrict the physical visit of devotees to Devasthanam of Tirumala Tirupati. But now the TTD board has decided to open the gate of devotees and finally, the temple will be reopened. The devotees who want to visit the temple must book their ticket for special Darsan.
Update: Special Entry Darshan Booking at Rs. 300 for the month of September 2023 is available online now.
Also Read – Telangana Maa Bhoomi 2023 Online portal, Map,
Table of Contents
Tirumala Tirupati Darshan Ticket Online Booking | Summary
|Name of Scheme
|Tirumala Tirupati Darshan
|Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
|Mode of Darshan Booking
|Special Entry Darshan Ticket Price
|155257 (Toll Free)
|Darshan, Seva, Accommodation, Prasadam
Benefits of Online TTD Darshan Ticket Booking
The interested people can book their ticket online for free Darsan, free Darshanam, Laddu Prasadam Seva and slotted Seva darshan reservation. Now the board started booking for September. The pilgrims can easily book their tickets online. The Srivari Arjita Seva ticket can be booked for September. The official site of the board is tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in.
TTD Special Entry Darshan
Special Darshan cost 300 Rupees per ticket. While booking the ticket you must a good internet connection.
Now the door of Tirumala Temple is opened for all the devotees. For the Devasthanam of Tirumala Tirupati, the devotees need to book their tickets online.
For a special ticket, the devoted can book for the next three months. Daily 30,000 tickets are issued daily and 10,000 are reserved for Sarva Darshan booking. So who are interested to visit the temple must book their ticket online with the help of an official.
Tirupati Laddu Online
The taste of Tirupati laddu is delicious. The devotees love the flavor of ghee in the laddu. People want to take back some laddus to distribute them to their friends and families as prasadam. Along with delicious taste, the laddu also contains nutrients. Now the pilgrims will book the tasty laddus online. The cost of each laddu is 50 rupees.
But if you book Seva and special tickets from the same window you will get two laddus also. There are three types of laddu are available at the counter. You can order any one of your interest.
TTD online laddu Prasada seva is available for 65 Years old max. Only Male are applicable for Laddu Prasada Seva.
How to book TTD Tickets Online?
- Step1: Firstly, on the official site of TTD the devotees need to book/register according to their requirements as a SED ticket, accommodation, or Free darshan ticket.
- Step2: Wait for the queue as many devotees tried to register at the same time. The waiting time is maybe 5 minutes to 15 minutes.
- Step3: when waiting is over, the devotees need to enter their mobile number, required to fill up the captcha code, and then click on the ‘Generate OTP option’.
- Step4: for login 6 digit OTP code will need to be entered and logged in.
- Step5: A COVID declaration form will appear on your screen. You will have to click on the ‘Agree’ option for further proceeding.
- Step6: every color assigned in the ticket has a different meaning. The seats colored yellow means they are booked.
- Step7: After that fill in all necessary information like the number of people who will visit, the requirement of room, and additional Laddu Prasadam required.
- Step8: Then, enter your name I’d card number, and your photo I’d to complete the procedure.
- Step9: In the end, payment should be done with the help of available modes like debit card, credit card, or other means.
For more information and updates on TTD Online Booking 2023, keep checking our website pscwb.org.in.
|Special Entry Darshan (SED) Booking online link
|Free Temple Darshan Booking
|Virtual Darshan Booking