Uttar Pradesh Super TET Pariksha 2023: UP Super TET is just like UPTET except that it holds 40 percent in the weightage in the final selection of teachers. Today we will discuss UP Super TET 2023 Latest News, Exam Date, Application Form fill up starting & closing date, Apply Online link, Eligibility and many more information about it.
Also Read – UP Primary Teacher Vacancy 2023 PRT Bharti.
Table of Contents
सुपर टीईटी क्या है?
उत्तर प्रदेश सुपर टीचर एलिजिबिलिटी टेस्ट तथा सुपर टीइटी राज्य स्तर पर सरकारी प्राथमिक और माध्यमिक स्कूलों के शिक्षण पेशे के लिए योग्य उम्मीदवारों को नियुक्त करने के लिए आयोजित किया जाता है।उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार द्वारा सुपर टीईटी के माध्यम से जूनियर हाई स्कूल शिक्षक भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन जारी की गई है, जिसमें सहायक शिक्षक के पद के लिए 17000 वेकन्सी की घोषणा की गई है।
UP Super TET Notification 2023: Summary
|Name of Exam
|UP SUPER TET
|Exam Conducting Authority
|Uttar Pradesh Education Board
|Type of Exam
|Teacher Eligibility Test
|Mode of Exam
|Educational Eligibility Criteria
|BTC / B.Ed
|Type of Posts
|Teacher in Junior & Primary Govt. Schools
|Location of Job
UP Super TET is an exam conducted frequently by the UP Education Board to appoint graduate candidates for the designation of assistant teacher at primary and secondary levels of the government schooling system in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
It was introduced as a mode of selection recently to incorporate transparency and uniformity in the selection of assistant teachers.
Assistant teachers play a vital role in the education system as they look after the curriculum, teaching procedure, doubt clearing, etc, and in the future become teachers with their expertise and understanding.
It is a good way of getting into the state education system of Uttar Pradesh.
UP Super TET Application Form Fill up Dates 2023
|Date of Notification
|Super TET Online Form fill up starts from
|Last Date of Online form submission
|To be notified
Super Teacher Eligibility Test in UP Vacancy 2023
This year there are a total of 17,000 vacancies. The UP Super TET 2023 examination is conducted in offline mode. To know the selection list, check out the official website.
UP Super TET Eligibility Criteria
This exam is conducted to fill up any teacher and assistant teacher vacancies under the state education system of Uttar Pradesh. The eligibility criteria for UP Super Teacher Eligibility Test are as follows:
Super TET Primary Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should have a B.Ed or BTC degree with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Candidates must already have qualified UPTET or CTET before giving the Super TET examination.
- One must have 55% marks in their class 12th board examination as well.
- The age criteria for assistant teachers in primary and junior schools throughout Uttar Pradesh is from 21 to 40 years in the general category. Some amount of age relaxation exists for OBC, SC-ST persons as well as differently-abled persons.
Super TET Junior Eligibility Criteria:
- To apply for the Super TET junior School examination the candidate must have a B.Ed with a minimum score of 50% marks.
- In this case, previous qualifications of UPTET Junior or CTET Junior must exist in the candidate’s name before undertaking the examination. The age criteria are the same as above along with similar relaxations as well.
- Since junior schools tend to have subject-specific teaching staff, candidates are only allowed to apply for those subjects that they have completed in their class 12th board examination and graduation.
Super TET Selection Process
The Written Exam will be conducted. The total time for the examination will be 2.5 hours and the total marks are 150. All questions will be objective type and each question will be awarded one mark. There are two sections for the examination.
- First Section: The first section is the general section and includes topics like general knowledge, reasoning, and current affairs.
- Second Section: The second section is subject-specific and can include language subjects, social studies subjects, natural science subjects, and mathematical subjects.
UP Super Teacher Eligibility Test Application Fees
- For a General & OBC Candidates, Application Fee is 700 INR.
- For SC and ST candidates, the Application Fee is 500 INR.
- For VI, HI, and HO Candidates, Fee is 300 INR.
How to fill up the SUPER TET 2023 Application Form Online?
The official UP Super TET 2023 application form can be filled out by accessing the available forms at their official website updeled.gov.in.
- Go to the official website and locate the ‘apply’ and click on it.
- This will lead you to the official application which can be filled out online.
- Verify all the information you are entering and that it correlates with the information found on your identity i.e. Aadhar card.
- There will be an OTP verification conducted by the website which will be mandatory. Candidates will also be required to pay the application fees in online mode.
- Upload a clear and coherent scan of all the necessary documents which include your caste and religion certificate if you have applied as a minority candidate.
For more updates and information on UP Super TET 2023, keep checking our website www.pscwb.org.in. We will keep you updated about latest news on UP Super TET Notification 2023.