Download WB Set Syllabus 2023: The West Bengal College Commission has released the syllabus of the upcoming WB SET examination. The candidates who are interested to appear in the examination can start their preparation now for clearing and scoring a good score. Those who are interested can download the syllabus through the official portal. The syllabus is available in PDF form.
WB SET 2023 Notification Published – Apply Now
WB SET পরীক্ষা হল রাজ্য-স্তরের সহকারী অধ্যাপক পদের জন্য প্রবেশিকা পরীক্ষা। যারা সহকারী অধ্যাপক হতে চান তাদের অবশ্যই পরীক্ষার যোগ্যতা অর্জনের জন্য তাদের প্রস্তুতি ভালোভাবে শুরু করতে হবে। WB SET পরীক্ষা Syllabus সংক্রান্ত নিয়মিত আপডেটের জন্য আমাদের ওয়েবসাইট দেখুন আমরা এখানে WB SET পরীক্ষার সিলেবাসের ডাউনলোড লিঙ্ক দিয়েছি।
Table of Contents
WB SET Exam Pattern 2023
|Name of Exam
|State Eligibility Test (SET)
|West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC)
|SET 2023 Exam Date
|Total Number of Paper
|2 (Paper 1 & Paper 2)
WB SET Paper 1 Syllabus
|Number of Questions
Paper 1 of the SET examination is common for all the participants. The interested person who wants to give an examination must prepare for paper 1 effectively. Through Paper 1, Research capabilities and teaching knowledge of the candidate are observed by the West Bengal College Commission. The teacher must possess knowledge about the learning process and teaching style that makes them perfect professors. For paper 1 the participants must know the following subjects –
- Teaching Aptitude,
- Research Aptitude,
- Logical reasoning,
- Higher Education System
The participants must know how to communicate with people, Natural resources, and the environment effectively.
WB SET Paper 2 Syllabus
|Number of Questions
|Subject chosen by the candidate
Paper 2 of the SET examination is a total of 100 questions and 200 total marks. For each correct answer, the participants will get 2 marks. The subject for paper 2 is selected by the candidates. The candidates can select the subjects in which they have special knowledge or according to their degree. As the syllabus is announced by the West Bengal College Commission, the participants need to start their preparation so that they can easily clear their examinations.
Download Subject Wise Latest Syllabus of WB SET Exam 2023:
|GENERAL (Paper 1)
|COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS
|EARTH, ATMOSPHERIC, OCEAN AND PLANETARY SCIENCES
|LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
|MASS COMMUNICATION AND JOURNALISM
How to prepare for WBCSC SET Examination 2023?
For clearing the examination in the first attempt, it’s essential to make proper plans and strategies and execute them properly. Below are some tips that help you in clarifying your examination on the first attempt. They are as follows:
- For effective preparation, the candidate must understand the exam pattern and syllabus thoroughly.
- The candidates must make their preparation schedule for daily/weekly/monthly effectively and start their preparation accordingly.
- Making a revision strategy is also essential. Hence the student must make a proper revision strategy.
- The candidates must prepare very well.
- The old paper for the SET examination is also posted on the official site. The students must check it and practice them. Attempt all the mock tests also.
- There are several SET syllabus books. The participants must choose the book of expert writers and prepare them.
- Apart from studies, the participants must take a sufficient break and never feel overburdened.
- Every topic of the syllabus is important. The candidates must cover all the topics and study them well.
- Take a printout of the syllabus. It will make it easy to plan and check topics.
- Time management is important. The participants must practice covering the question paper within the allotted time.
There are Two Papers – Paper 1 & Paper 2. Paper 1 is of General Aptitude and Paper 2 consists of Subject Related questions.
Duration of Paper 1 is One Hour & for Paper 2, Two Hours will be given. So in total, the exam is of 3 Hours Duration. However, there will be gap between the two papers.
Yes, all the questions of Paper 1 & Paper 2 are of objective type i.e Multiple Choice Questions.