YVU Time Table 2020 Degree Exam Time Table Download 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th Sem Exam yogivemanauniversity.ac.in: The Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh has announced the dates of the examination. The annual semester examinations are to be conducted during the month of May and June. The YVU Degree Time Table 2020 for the same has been issued by the University in the official website of the University.
Also Check Here YVU Results 2020 UG PG yogivemanauniversity.ac.in Degree.
Yogi Vemana University Exam Time Table 2020 BA BSc BCom Sem 1 2 3 4 5 6
Students can download the time schedule online .The link to download the YVU Degree Time Table 2020 has been given below. It should be noted that the dates of the examinations will not be changed in request of any student. So the students should keep checking the university website for dates and notifications. The University is allowed to change the dates of examinations in lieu of any government or official holiday.
How to Download YVU Time Table @ yogivemanauniversity.ac.in
The steps to download the YVU Degree Exam schedule has been provided below
- First visit the university website www.yogiVemanauniversity.ac.in.
- Next go to the student’s corner,
- Enter your user id and password
- Search for the examination link, click on the tab
- Under the examination link you will find the link to download the YVU Degree Exam Date, click on it
- You will be asked to enter certain details like year of college and course selected
- Enter the necessary details and your YVU Degree Time Table 2020 will appear
- Download the YVU Degree Time Table and take a print out of it and keep it safe with you.
Official Website to Download YVU Time Table 2020 – Click Here.
Important of YVU Exam Time Table 2020
Before the examination the candidate must get the admit card verified by the Coe (controller of exams) , the exam officials and get the admit card signed by the principle of the college. The candidate should also carry an ID card with them along with the admit card as identity proof. The admit card should be kept very safely and without damage.