Bangla Awas Yojana Prokolpo West Bengal 2023: Banglar Bari Awas Yojana All Details, Download List, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form, Applying Start & Last Date. এখানে দেখে নিন বাংলার বাড়ি আবাস যোজনা নতুন লিস্ট, আবেদন পত্র, ফরম ফিলাপ link.
Table of Contents
What is Bangla Awas Yojana?
Banglar Awas Yojana is a scheme launched by the Government of West Bengal. It aims to ensure that every family in the state has a pucca house of their own. This scheme is an alternative version of the PM Awas Yojana by the central government. The objectives of both are very similar.
Objectives of Bangla Awas Yojana
Bangla Awas Yojana is a state scheme and it aims for the welfare of the unfortunate citizens of West Bengal. The scheme’s objective is to mainly ensure that every rural family in West Bengal has a roof over their head. This is a huge step for the welfare of the economically backward citizens of the state.
ALSO READ – Laxmi Bhandar Status Check Online 2023.
Banglar Awas Yojana Scheme 2023 – Brief Information
The WB Government will be building at least 4.51 lakh pucca houses with the budget sanctioned under the scheme. The district of Murshidabad in West Bengal will have the highest number of houses being built under this scheme. The total number of houses that are to be built in Murshidabad alone is 66,155 according to the initial sanction. Some of the districts with their respective sanctioned houses have been listed here:
- East Midnapore – 51,212 houses
- Malda – 47,042 houses
- Birbhum – 45,501 houses
- North 24 Parganas – 35,157 houses
- South 24 Parganas – 38,560 houses
- East Burdwan – 30,085 houses
- Purulia – 27, 497 houses
- Darjeeling – 1,706 houses
Benefits of Banglar Awas Yojana Scheme
Once you have been registered under the WB Awas Yojana Scheme, you will receive an amount of 1.2 lakhs. Every beneficiary will get this sum in 2 or 3 instalments and the amount will be directly transferred to their bank account. The first and second instalments would be Rs.45,000 each for construction up to the window and lintel level, respectively. The third and final round of instalment would be Rs.30,000 for the completion of the pucca house.
If you are a beneficiary, you will also receive Rs. 213 per day as labour wages. You will be receiving this for 95 days under the MGNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act) scheme. The West Bengal state budget has proposed a total sum of about 5,384 crores under the BAY for the financial year of 2022-2023.
Download Bangla Awas Yojana Form PDF
The format of application for the Bangla Awas Yojana would be the same as other state-led housing schemes. If you wish to apply for the scheme then you can download the form using the link provided below . After downloading it, take a printout of the pdf. After taking the printout, fill it up carefully and submit it to the concerned authorities.
Download Banglar Awas Yojana Form – Click Here.
Eligibility Criteria for Bangla Awas Yojana Prokolpo
Before applying for the Bangla Awas Yojana, make sure that you are eligible for being a beneficiary. The Eligibility Criteria for the Bangla Awas Yojana are as follows:
- No family member of the applicant should have applied for any government-funded housing scheme earlier.
- The applicant should be a resident of the state of West Bengal.
- The family of the applicant should not be having a pucca house anywhere within West Bengal.
- Women are eligible to enjoy the benefits of this scheme regardless of their caste and religion.
- The total annual income is also a criterion and the updates limit is given in the official portal.
- A married couple can opt for either joint or single ownership.
Documents Required to Apply for Banglar Awas Yojana
Following documents may be required while applying for Banglar Bari – Housing for All Scheme:
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- BPL card (if available)
- Aadhar card
- Photo ID card
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
How to check Bangla Awas Yojana Application Form Status online?
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Bangla Awas Yojana – http://www.wbprd.gov.in/htmlpage/rhousing.aspx .
- From the homepage of the official website, you can check the district-wise list of the beneficiaries.
- A physical report can also be checked year or district-wise.
|Banglar Bari Scheme Detailed Information||Click Here|
|SOP for Housing for All (West Bengal) Scheme||Download PDF|
For more information and updates on Bangla Awas Yojana Status, Application Form download link, date of form fill up etc, keep checking our website www.pscwb.org.in.