Complete information regarding GRIPS Portal 2023, its usage, the Chalan Payment Process, the Traffic Fine Payment, the Checking of Payment Status, etc has been provided in this article. Read the article down below to get all the details.
What is Grips Portal?
West Bengal Government has recently authorised a finance department to uphold a Portal system. The motive of this portal is to maintain a financial transaction safely and more effectively. IFMS West Bengal has founded a plan which is called GRIPS portal where one can pay taxes to Government safely and securely.
Also Read – WBIFMS Portal | Pay Slip, Grips Login.
GRIPS Portal 2023: A Brief Information
|Name of the Portal||GRIPS|
|Full Form||Government Receipt Portal System|
|Type of Portal||Online|
|Name of the department||Integrated Finance Management System|
|Category of post||State Government Programme|
|Type||Revenue and tax|
|Portal URL Link||www.wbifms.gov.in/grips|
How to make Challan Payment at Grips Portal Online on wbifms.gov.in/GRIPS?
- Citizen should firstly visit West Bengal IFMS Official site wbifms.gov.in/GRIPS/.
- West Bengal IFMS Official page will appear on your screen.
- Click on the link “Now payment”.
- Select Department/Directorate
- Citizen should select the service from the given category
- Enter your Valid details like Mobile number and email id
- Select the user type
- Enter the reference number
- Select payment method
- Lastly make your GRIPS Challan payment.
Steps to make payment of Traffic Fine through GRIPS portal
- Firstly, In order to pay a fine one must visit West Bengal Traffic Police Official website i.e. www.wbtrafficpolice.com.
- West Bengal Traffic Police Official Homepage will pop up on your computer screen
- Click on the link “Online fine payment” which will be available on your Homepage
- Apply your Valid information like Name of the Depositor, Email id, Valid mobile number, Address and Vehicle Number
- Now click on the ‘pay’ button
- After completing all the procedure you will get a GRN number which is important as it acts as a reference number for further use
How to check GRIPS Payment status?
In order to check the GRIPS Payment status, follow the steps provided below
- Firstly go through IFMS official portal i.e. wbifms.gov.in/GRIPS/.
- IFMS Official Homepage will display on your desktop
- Click on the “GRIPS Payment status” link which will be available on your homepage
- In order to check the Payment status, one must provide a GRN Number
- Click on the submit button
- Finally, the Payment status list will appear on your screen
Comment below if you have any questions on Traffic Fine Payment, checking challan payment status at Grips Portal.
Full form of GRIPS is Government Receipt Portal system.
GRIPS provides result and information of electronic receipt tax and non-tax system.
The main ambition of West Bengal Government is to make tax payment transaction more tractable and manageable. Beneficiaries can also enjoys some facilities like Challan printout, GRN Status check, searching for challan and payment status. Also this portal helps drivers and Vehicle owners to track their product.