IFFCO Bazar Kendra Franchise 2024 Dealership Application Process, Investment Cost, Profit Margin: IFFCO offers dealerships or franchises to qualified entrepreneurs as the company is looking to expand in India. It’s a great opportunity for those who have experience in selling agricultural products to apply for dealership / franchise of such a reputable company. For complete details regarding IFFCO Bazar Franchise 2024, Online Applying Process, Cost, Profit etc. keep reading the post.
Also Read – TATA Tiscon Dealership 2024.
Table of Contents
IFFCO Bazar Kendra Dealership Business 2024; In short
|Name of the Company
|Mode of Co-operation
|IFFCO Store Franchise model
|Company Owned Company Operated (COCO) & Franchise Owned Franchisee Operated (FOFO)
|Type of Business
|Agro Fertilizer Retail and Consulting
|1800 103 1967
IFFCO Bazar is one of the best sellers of agricultural products in India. On April 16 the company started its operation. The main aim of the company is to offer the farmer different types of products under a single roof. Now the company expanded its business in more than 26 states and 2696 retail stores are doing the operation. The company deals with the products like seeds, bio stimulates, pesticides, sprays, and other agricultural products.
Why choose IFFCO Bazar Franchise
Those who start their business with IFFCO Franchise will get several benefits. Some of them are as follows:-
- IFFCO comes under the leading manufacturer and distributor of fertilizer in India.
- The company manager will help you set up your shop and also train, guide, and give knowledge about different Fertilizers.
- Several farmers in India use IFFCO products for agricultural purposes and hence selling products becomes easy.
- The customer network of the company is very vast.
- Through franchises, the person gets a good profit margin and becomes self-dependent.
- Toll-free number facilities are also provided to the dealers. They can contact with company anytime in case of difficulty.
Who can get IFFCO Kendra Franchise?
Only those who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for the IFFCO franchise and get it. Below are certain criteria they are as follows:-
- The person should be above 21 years who apply for the IFFCO franchise.
- The candidates must be Indian.
- The candidates must have a degree in BSC Agriculture or B. SC chemistry.
- The candidates who applied for IFFCO should not have any criminal record.
- The person must have sufficient space 8for applying for the job. They must have at least 600 sqft to 900 sqft space for godown and around 200-300 sqft for opening the shop.
How to Submit Online Application Form for getting IFFCO Bazar Franchise?
- Interested candidates have to fill out the online form by visiting the official site of the company. Provide details of whatever is asked in the application form.
- The field officer of the company will visit your location for verifying the location, area, and other requirements if your application is liked by them.
- Once verification is done, the company agrees with you and gives IFFCO e-market.
- After completion of the game agreement, you have to make an online application with the district agriculture commissioner for selling IFFCO products in the market.
- Once your application is finalized, you can start your shop after depositing 1.5 lakh as a security deposit.
- You can hire a helper and salesperson for selling the products.
- You can buy and sell any quantity of fertilizer after the completion of 4-5 months.
IFFCO E- Bazar Franchise Profit
The profit margin of the dealer depends on the number of products they sell to their customer. Those who can sell huge quantities will earn more profit. The company deals with various products; hence, the profit and margin are different for every product.
IFFCO Franchise Store Business Model
Products are made available from the IFFCO Bazar Franchise Stores to the farmers. Franchise can sell the following products from the store:
- bio fertilizers,
- bio stimulants,
- cattle feed,
- Various types of agri implements.
Along with the products, there are some services which franchises can also sell such as:
- Soil testing,
- Health Check-up etc.
|IFFCO E-Bazar Portal
|IFFCO Official Website
Frequently Asked Questions
You can not take IFFCO Franchise through online. You need to contact the Local Area Manager to know the dealership opportunity for IFFCO Products.
There are various kinds of Agricultural & Fertiliser products which the IFFCO Bazaar and Franchises can sell.
You need not pay any single money to apply for dealership. If somebody asks you to pay any kind of fee, you can contact police. Contact your nearby IFFCO Office to know more about your dealership enquiry.