JKPSC KAS (CCE) Syllabus 2022: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Combined Competitive Exam (CCE) Syllabus is available now on its Official portal for candidates those who are participating for the Examination. JKPSC has conducted a Competitive examination in order to enlist some capable candidates in different post of Government service available in Jammu and Kashmir. For those students those who have applied for the Examination should download their Exam syllabus in order to prepare for the Examination.
JKPSC KAS Recruitment Exam 2022
|Name of an Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Name of Exam||Combined Competitive Exam 2022|
|Exam date||Available soon|
|State||Jammu & Kashmir, India|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
JKPSC CCE Exam Syllabus holds information like Exam pattern, Exam venue, date and time, Negative marking, Question ideas and many more. This information is very useful for students in order to give their Exam smoothly and with better confidence.
JKPSC CCE Selection procedure
In order to be eligible for the JKPSC Recruitment, students should complete 3 phases of examination which are –
- Mains and
- Interview round.
Firstly candidates need to prepare themselves for the Prelims examination, after completing Prelims successfully students will get directed to sit for a Mains Examination / Written examination.
And lastly this is a final procedure, where after competing their JKPSC KAS Mains Examination, selected students should present themselves for Interview.
Interview is a final round of selection procedure from where applicants will be provided with Govt services.
JKPSC Prelims Examination Syllabus
- JKPSC Prelims Exam only contains Objective type Questions, there will be two papers which students have to complete in Prelims examination
- Prelims exams contains 200 marks for each papers
- Both the papers will be of General knowledge
- Time duration 2 hours
- For every wrong answer 0.33 points will be deducted from your overall marks
- Students should acquire minimum 30% in their Prelims examination in order to be eligible for Mains examination.
- JKPSC Mains Examination contains 7 papers for examination along with optional papers
- Each paper contains 250 marks
- English Language Examination contains 300 marks
- Time duration will be 2 hours
- There is no negative marking during Mains examination
How to download JKPSC CCE Syllabus?
- Firstly, candidates should visit JKPSC Official portal i.e. www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Official page of JKPSC will show up on your screen.
- Visit the “Syllabus” link on the homepage.
- Choose CCE Exam from the list of available syllabuses.
- Now, right click and save as PDF.
For more information and inquiries on JKPSC Syllabus for Prelims & Mains, you can ask us through a comment section. Also, visit our website frequently as we provides latest news and information related to CCE Examination as soon as JKPSC Authorities releases it. This will keep you updated.