Tripura Civil Service Syllabus 2022: This is to notify every candidates present out there that Tripura Civil Service Competitive examination Syllabus is out now on its official website in an Online mode. Every year TPSC conducts a competitive examination in order to recruit candidates in various Police service and Post available in the state. As we all know that Tripura Civil Service and Tripura Police Service is a two individual service for which selection is done jointly.
Download – Tripura Civil Service (TCS) Admit Card 2022.
TPSC asiprants will be provided with some important information along with TPSC Exam pattern, Time table, eligibility criteria and Application mode details in this Article. For further details read down the article completely without skipping any information.
Overview of Tripura Civil Service Exam Syllabus 2022.
|Name of an Organization||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Exam name||Tripura Civil Service Grade 2 & Tripura Police Service Grade 2|
|Selection procedure||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
|Prelims Syllabus Link (UPDATED)||Download PDF|
|Mains Syllabus Link (UPDATED)||Download PDF|
|TCS Prelims & Mains Exam Date||Check Here|
Tripura Civil Service Examination Pattern
Tripura Civil Service Examination is divided into three stages i.e. Prelims, Mains and Interview. In order to get selected for the service one must qualify all the stages of Examination with best grades. Candidates those who get qualified in their Prelims examination should present themselves in a Mains Examination. After the Mains Examination is successfully completed, candidates should give their final test through Interview. Check the selection round given below:
|Selection Process||Marks Distribution|
Here are the brief information on each of the selection rounds:
- Prelims examination – Firstly candidates should prepare themselves for the Prelims examination this is a first stage of Examination. Prelims exam contains Objective type question which carries total of 200 marks
- Mains Examination – After completing the Prelims Examination, students should give their Mains examination which is a second stage of their examination. This mains exam contains Descriptive type Question with a total of 800 marks.
- Interview – after completing their Prelims and Mains Examination, students should prepare themselves for an Interview which is a final round for recruitment process. This Interview will carry 100 marks.
TPSC Prelims Syllabus for Civil Service Exam
|English Composition||30 marks|
|Geography of India||20 Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Events Of Local, National & International Importance||30 marks|
|History of Modern India and Indian National|
Movement for the period 1857 to 1947
|Geography, History & Culture of Tripura||15 marks|
|Indian Polity and Economy||25 marks|
|General Science and Environment||25 marks|
|General Mental Ability||20 marks|
|Numerical Ability||15 marks|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
Detailed Syllabus of Prelims:
- English Composition: – Question on English Composition will cover Synonyms, Antonyms, use of common Phrase & Idioms., use of appropriate Prepositions and Articles, Comprehension, Ordering of words in a sentence, Ordering of sentences, spotting of errors, use of appropriate and qualifying words etc.
- History of Modern India & Indian National Movement for the period 1857 to 1947: In History, emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its Social, Economic and Political aspects. Questions on the Indian National Movement will relate to the nature and character of the Nineteenth Century resurgence, growth of Nationalism and attainment of Independence.
- Geography of India: Question on Geography of India will relate to Physical, Social & Economic Geography of the country including the main features of Indian Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Geography, History & Culture of Tripura: In Geography of Tripura, emphasis will be on its natural resources with special reference to its soil, forest, water and power. The period from 1857 to 1949 will be considered for setting question on History of Tripura. There will be questions on different Tribes, Languages, Customs, Festivals, Important Historical sites etc.
- Indian Polity and Economy: Indian Polity and Economy will test the knowledge of the candidates in Country’s Political system and Constitution of India, Panchayatee Raj, Community development, Economic development during Plan periods.
- GeneralScience and Environment: Questions on General Science and Environment will cover general appreciation and understanding of science and environment including matters of everyday observation and experience along with general awareness of Information & Communication Technology as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any particular scientific discipline.
- General Mental Ability: On General Mental Ability questions will be set on logical perception, understanding, natural conclusion etc.
- Numerical Ability: Questions on Numerical Ability will be similar to that the Compulsory Mathematics paper at the Madhyamik Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education.
TPSC TCS Mains Syllabus 2022
|Language Paper I||100 Marks|
|Language Paper II||100 Marks|
|General Studies Paper I||150 Marks|
|General Studies Paper II||150 Marks|
|General Studies Paper III||150 Marks|
|General Studies Paper IV||150 Marks|
Download Main Exam Syllabus of Tripura PSC TCS / TPS Grade 2 – Click Here.
How to Download Tripura Civil Service Exam Syllabus 2022 ?
- Visit TPSC Official website that is www.tpsc.gov.in.
- TPSC Official page will display on your screen.
- On the main menu, click on “Syllabus” link.
- Search for Tripura Civil Service Exam 2022 Grade 2 & Tripura Police Service Exam 2022 Grade 2.
- Now, click on the PDF file to download the Syllabus.
- This way you will be able to download the TCS Syllabus 2022 Tripura.
Keep checking our website for TPSC Civil Service Exam 2022 updates.