Govt of West Bengal has launched Khadya Sathi Prakalpa for all the residents of West Bengal. According to this Khadya Sathi Scheme, every residents of West Bengal will get Rice and Wheat at lowest cost of Rs. 2 per kg.
What is Khadya Sathi Scheme?
The main objective of this Khadya Sathi scheme is to provide enough facility to people those who belong from lower/poor family. This Yojana mainly focuses on EWS (Economically Weaker Section). According to a survey half of the population of West Bengal falls under poverty line, so Government of West Bengal took a step forward to help people those who are in needs by providing foods and other materials in a lower price which is half the market price.
|Name of the Scheme||Khadya Sathi Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of West Bengal|
|Launched by||Department of Food & Supplies, Government of WB|
|Type of Scheme||Providing Rice & Wheat to the Residents|
|Other Name||WBPDS Ration Card|
|Eligibility||Read Details Below|
Benefits of Khadya Sathi Scheme
This Scheme provides economic help to people those who falls under BPL and EWS category. Our Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee has came up with an Idea to provide Ration to economically weaker people, so that they will be able to get food and to prevent the shortage of foods. The benefits of this Scheme is that every BPL and EWS people will get Wheat and Rice at Rs. 2 per kg. Recently West Bengal Government has came up with a great idea to make this Ration card a Digital one so that they can take Ration card anywhere and this also bring so much stability in our daily life.
Eligibility criteria for applying to Khadya Sathi Card
- An Applicant should be a permanent residence of West Bengal.
- Applicant should provide their own Ration card. Its compulsory for candidates to have their own Ration card
- People those who works under Government section will not be suitable for this Scheme
- Only people those who belong from BPL (Below Poverty line) and EWS (Economically Weaker Section) will be Eligible for Khadya Sathi Prakalpa.
How to Apply for Khadya Sathi Scheme Online?
- Firstly, visit Food & Supplies Department, Govt of West Bengal’s Official portal – food.wb.gov.in.
- Official Homepage of WBPDS will be shown.
- Now, click on “E -CITIZEN” link available on the menu.
- After that new page will open.
- Click on the link “Digital Ration card 2022” or you can choose any of the services available through the online portal.
- Then choose District, Municipality, Block and GP.
- Enter the communication Address
- Enter your clear and Valid details in the Khadya Sathi Form.
- Applicant should provide a required documents while submitting an Application form
- After completing all the procedure click on the ‘submit’ button
- Finally your Application for Khadya Sathi Prakalpa will be submitted.
Important Documents Required during Application Form Submitting
- Photocopy of the Digital Ration of the Head of the family
- Aadhar card
- Voter id card
- Residential certificate
- Income certificate of the head of the family
- Recent passport size photo (colour photo)
- Valid Mobile number
Download Khadya Sathi Form
|Form 11 (Mobile number Updation Form)||Download|
|Form 15_BENG (1)||Download|
|Form 15_BENG (2)||Download|
|Form 15 Bengali||Download|
|Form 15 English||Download|