Starting MRF Tyre Dealership or MRF Pre-Tread Franchise is a very profitable business idea in 2024. Partnering with a reputable brand like MRF will ensure your business has a promising return on investment and sustainability in long term. So, today we will discuss about – How many ways you can get associated with the MRF as a business partner, MRF Tyre Dealership Process, MRF Pre-Tread Franchise Requirements and many more.
Table of Contents
MRF Tyre Franchise Business in 2024
|MRF Tyre Dealership
|Type of Business
|Franchise / Dealership
|All Over India
|₹30 to 45 Lakhs
|5% to 10%
|Any Indian Citizen
Let us now see the eligibility requirements for setting up the MRF Tyre Dealership Business in detail:
Space Required for MRF PreTread Franchise
|Area of Shop
The minimum area that will be required for running MRF PreTread Franchise Business is 3200 Sqft or 300 SqMt.
If you have a shop in a good location viable for the business, you can apply for the MRF Franchist,
MRF Tyre Dealership Profit Margin
MRF Tyre dealerships offer an attractive profit margin ranging from 5% to 10%. The monthly profit will depend on the Number of units sold, type of tyre, competitors in your area etc.
On an average, you may earn 1 Lakh per month if you choose your area strategically.
MRF Tyre Business – Investment Requirement
Investment for MRF Dealership:
|Rs. 45 Lakhs (including stocks)
|Rs. 30 to 35 Lakhs
Investment for MRF Pre-Tread Franchise:
|Rs. 30 Lakhs
The initial investment can vary, depending on factors and business potential. Other costs such as infrastructure, shop rent, associated equipments may also increase the amount of initial investment.
Documents Required for Franchise Business
There are some documents which will be required prior setting up your business. You can apply for the franchise even without the documents, but once get offer for the dealership, you must prepare the following documents:
- GST Registration
- Trade License
- Electricity Connection
- Current Account in Bank
- Proof of Address
- ID Proof
- Educational Qualification Details etc.
How To Apply for MRF Tyre Franchise Online?
- Visit MRF Tyres’ official website – www.mrftyres.com.
- Now, scroll down and find the “Dealership Enquiry” page. Click on it.
- Now, choose the category of business – Retail Dealer or Franchise. Click on your chosen option.
- Then, a blank Application Form will appear. Enter your personal details such as – Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Address, Resident Phone, Country, Address etc.
- After that, Enter your Family Details, Present Occupation etc.
- Then, enter other family business details, financial details such as – Amount proposed for investment of MRF Tyre Business, Loan, Proposed Town to set up the franchise etc.
- After that, answer the questions which are prompted at the end of MRF Tyre Dealership Application Form.
- Submit the application form.
- Await a response from MRF Tyres regarding the dealership or franchise opportunity.
Entrepreneurs can thus take the opportunity to convey their expression to the MRF Company for dealership or distributorship.
|MRF Pretread Franchise Apply Online
|Apply For Dealership
|MRF International Franchise Application
|MRF Corporate Facebook Page