Nikon Scholarship has been introduced by Nikon India Private Limited. It’s a part of the company’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiative and aims to financially assist budding photographers from the underprivileged sections of society. Over the years, Nikon has taken various initiatives to introduce vocational courses to empower individuals.
Also Read – Odisha Prerana Scholarship 2023.
This scholarship program would help young photographers to pursue their passion and enroll themselves in courses related to photography. It would thus bring out the hidden talent of the underprivileged aspirants and thus strengthen our society.
Table of Contents
Who can apply for the Nikon Scholarship?
Students who have cleared their 10+2 examinations and are interested in photography can apply for this scholarship program. They must be willing to pursue photography as their profession and should take it up as a career choice. Shortlisted students would be receiving a sum of Rs.1 lakh for completing the course they are currently enrolled in.
This scholarship can turn a life around for some aspirants and thus is very popular. Hence, you must meet some eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship program. The criteria for eligibility are as follows:
- The candidate applying must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must have cleared their 10+2 or higher secondary examinations.
- Only the applicants who are enrolled in a photography course that lasts at least 3 months can apply.
- The gross family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs. 6,00,000 per year.
- The aspirants who are children of Nikon India Private Limited.
Documents Required to Apply for Nikon India Scholarship:
The documents required to apply for the Nikon India scholarship are:
- Self-attested copy of their higher secondary examination mark sheet
- Address proof
- Photo identity proof
- Fee receipt of the current academic year they are enrolled in
- Photocopy of college ID card or college admission fee receipt
- Photocopy of bank passbook or of a cancelled cheque belonging to the bank that the applicant has an account in. The bank details must be visible.
How to Apply Online for Nikon Scholarship Online?
- Go to the official website of Nikon India Private Limited or simply click on this link –
- Scroll down to the section ‘How to apply’ under the ‘Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-2024’ tab on the homepage.
- From the dialog box that appears, log in with the required credentials. If you are not registered, you will have to register first using your email, google, or facebook account.
- After logging in, the page with the application form for the scholarship will appear.
- Click on the button called ‘Start Application’ and fill in the form with all the details as asked for.
- Once you have filled in the form with the details required, upload the documents.
- Carefully read the terms and conditions and then click on the checkbox to accept it all.
- Click on ‘Preview’.
- Go through the preview of the application form. If all the details entered are correct then click on ‘Submit’. If there is a part that needs to be corrected then correct it first before submitting the form.
Your application will be submitted successfully.
What is the Last Date for applying to the Nikon Scholarship?
Please note that the deadline for the submission of applications for the academic year of 2023-2024 is 31st March 2023.
What is the selection process for Nikon India Scholarship?
The selection process can be summed up in this manner:
- Screening of the applications based on the applicants’ financial need for the scholarship and their merit.
- The shortlisted candidates would need to be present for a virtual interview after the initial screening process.
- The final selection process may also require an in-person interview.
A Note to the Scholarship Applicant
An important point to be kept in mind is that meeting the eligibility criteria solely does not ensure your selection. The applications are thoroughly scrutinized before shortlisting the students for the scholarship. The academic background of the applicant as well their family income is considered before they are selected.