Telangna Praja Palana Ration Card Application Form 2024 in English & Telugu Download PDF: The Praja Palana Scheme Application Form filling up is active now. On the official portal, the beneficiaries can register online. Also, the application form is available for download in PDF format link of which is available below. Before applying to the Praja Palana Scheme Ration Card, you can check the eligibility criteria.
Also Read – Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme Status 2024
Latest Update on 06/01/2023 – Last date of application form submission of Praja Palana Scheme Telangana is 6th January 2024. The date may be extended on the discretion of Govt
Table of Contents
Praja Palana Ration Card Application Form – Highlights
|Name Of Scheme
|Praja Palana Scheme
|Telangana State government
|Citizens of Telangana state
|Year of Scheme
|Application Staring Date
|28th December 2023
|Last Date To Apply
|6th January 2024
How To Download TS Praja Palana Ration Card Form PDF
- Visit the official website of the Telangana’s Food and Civil Supplies Department which is hyderabad.telangana.gov.in.
- Navigate to the ‘Downloads’ section from the homepage.
- Locate the ‘Praja Palana Ration Card Application Form‘ and click on it.
- Select the language of the form – Telugu / English.
- Save the PDF file from the link of the application form.
- Take a printout of the form.
- Now, review the details and instructions provided.
- Fill up all the details in the blank application form.
If you have any questions on doubts regarding the application form download, then et us know through the comments section below.
Praja Palana Application Form
The Praja Palana Scheme streamlines access to essential commodities for citizens in India. This user-friendly form facilitates easy enrollment, enabling individuals to apply for subsidized food, fuel, sugar and other grains. The application form looks like following:
Following information need to be furnished in the application form:
- Name of the applicant (Head of the Family),
- Caste Category,
- Date of Birth,
- Aadhar Card Number,
- Applicant’s Photo etc.
Benefits Of Praja Palana Scheme Ration Card
The Praja Palana Scheme provided smooth operation of Ration Subsidy to the residents of Telangana State. This initiative offers a lifeline to low-income families, enhancing their economic stability as well as nutritional intake.
Holding the Ration Card will give you benefit in the terms of obtaining state Subsidy on ration.
The eligibility criteria for the Praja Palana Scheme includes the following –
- Citizenship verification – Must be a resident of Telangana State from Last 5 Years.
- Yearly income limits – Should be within BPL category.
- Family composition – Only the head of family can apply.
Applicants must be residents of the designated region and meet the specified income threshold. Family composition, such as the number of members and their socio-economic status, also determines eligibility.
Following documents will be required to apply for the Telangana Praja Palana Scheme Ration Card:
- Email ID
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- Passport Size Photo