Rythu Bandhu Payment Status Check Online in 2023: Telangana Directorate of Treasures and Accounts comes up with a scheme to help farmers. Rythu Bandhu Agricultural Investment Support scheme has launched by Mr. K. Chandrasekhar Rao, the chief minister of Telangana. This scheme will be going to help farmers in many ways. Under this scheme, the government will declare to give Rs. 5000 per acre for crops to every farmer who is using their land for cultivation are eligible to get benefits of the land. Those who want to apply for the scheme should visit the official site and get complete detail about the procedure of applying and getting the benefit of the scheme.
Table of Contents
About Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme Status Check
|Name of the Scheme
|Payment Amount Status Check
|Farmers of TS
|Rs. 5,000 Per Acre
|Official Portal of TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme
|All Govt Scheme
Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme Agriculture Investment Support Scheme is an initiative to help the farmer of Telangana. This scheme began on 10 May 2018. Under this scheme around 59.26 Lakhs of the farmer has been getting various benefits. Every farmer having cultivation land gets Rs. 5000 per acre for buying insecticides, pesticides, fertilizers, seeds, and so on. On the website of the treasury department, all the information about the scheme, its benefits and are provided. Visit their official portal for all details.
Eligibility criteria for Rythu Bandhu Scheme
The Telangana government has decided on some eligibility criteria for this scheme. Those who can fulfill the eligibility criteria only get the benefit of the scheme. They are as follows:
- For getting benefit from this scheme, the applicant should be a farmer.
- The applicant applying for the scheme should be a permanent citizen of Telangana.
- Only marginal farmer is eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- The farmer must have land for cultivating a crop but the land should be in small size.
- The land for which the aspirant will apply to get the benefit of the scheme should be cultivated the land.
- Under this scheme, the farmer will get the benefit when he is not using it for commercial purposes.
Procedure to check Rythu Bandhu Status online
For checking Rythu Bandhu Status online, the applicant has to follow a certain procedure. They are as follows:
- Step 1: the applicant has to navigate the official site Treasury department.
- Step 2: you will land at the new window.
- Step 3: from the new page check
- Rythu Bandhu scheme detail tabs and clicks on them.
- Step 4: the link to the scheme is given, click on it and open it.
- Step 5: in the next step enter the PPBNO number, year, and type.
- Step 6: Now click on submit button.
- Step 7: Now you can check Rythu Bandhu Status details on your screen.
- Step 8: you can save it, and take a printout of it for further use.
Benefits of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme
There are several benefits to this scheme. They are as follows:
- It promotes cultivation in the state.
- The farmer gets help to purchase good quality seeds, insecticides, fertilizer, and whatever they want for their cultivation.
- The number of farmers is increasing and started cultivating their land.
- Under those schemes about 63.25 farmers get help and they farm approximately 150.18 acres of area.
- The farmer can freely buy their inputs for cultivation.