Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Karnataka 2023 for UG & PG Students: The official notification of Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship has been published by the Government of Karnataka. The objective to launch this Scholarship is to provide financial support to the students belonging to the backward classes of Karnataka, so that they can pursue their studies without any financial hindrance. With the help of the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2023 amount the Eligible and needy students can not only continue their higher studies but also can make a better future for them.
Also Check – Medhabruti Scholarship 2023.
Table of Contents
About Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarshi
|Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship
|10th & 11th-12th
|Scholarship Starting Date
|To be notified
|Official Portal to Apply Online
Only the students of Karnataka State of Backward Class community can apply for the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2023 Scheme. The scholarship stipend amount will be provided to the students of Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses. To know more details regarding Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2020 eligibility criteria, application process etc read the article below.
Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Dates 2023
|To be notified
Candidates must know the deadlines to fill up the scholarship form. The Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship form must be submitted before the deadline. We’ve also notified prospects to help.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship:
- Applicants must be the citizen of India.
- Applicants must be the residents of Karnataka State and must have studied minimum 7 years in the school of Karnataka State.
- Candidates must belong to the backward class community.
- Candidates who are going to apply for the scholarship must be pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree or any Professional Degree or Professional Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university by the year 2019.
- Applicants must have got minimum 70% in their last qualified exam.
- Applicants must have a valid proof of Caste Certificate.
- Applicants must have minimum 75% attendance in the respective Institute to avail the benefit of the scholarship amount.
- Applicants will have to link their Aadhaar card with their bank account so as to get the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship amount transferred directly to the bank account.
- Applicants must be in PUC or SSLC in the month of March/April 2019.
- The applicant’s annual family income should be not more than – i) Rs 2.5 lakhs – for Prakash and ii) Rs 1 lakh – for season 2A, 3A and 3B.
How to fill up online application form for Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship?
The application process of the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2023 has been mentioned below.
- Step – 1: First visit the Karnataka backward classes welfare department official e-PASS website.
- Step – 2: Then on the Home page, go to the bottom of the page and then click on the ‘Pratibha puraskar scholarship’ for registration process under undergraduate or postgraduate in the student section.
- Step – 3: then go through all the instructions carefully, and then right click on the checkbox to accept the declaration. After that candidates will need to click on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Documents Required for Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Scheme
For the online application form fill up of the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2023 candidates will have to upload certain documents. The documents must be original and candidates will have to upload the scanned copies of the documents in the prescribed format. The documents are mentioned below.
- Caste certificate of the candidate if he/she belongs to SC, ST, or BC minority section of the society and it can be avail from the Mandal officer.
- Income certificate of the candidate’s family. If the candidate belongs to the OBC category and his/her family’s annual income is less than Rs. 2 lakhs. This certificate can be get from the Mandal office.
- Previous Bonafide and college certificates.
- Bank passbook of the candidate that is linked with Aadhar number.
How to Check Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Status Online?
To check the status of the scholarship, follow the steps:
- Go to the official website and click on “Check Application Status“.
- Enter your application reference number or SSLC Pass type, SSLC Registration No, Pass Year and Date of Birth.
- Then enter captcha code,
- Next, click on “Application Verified Status“.
- Now, your Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Status i.e Approval / Rejected will be shown in your screen.
Application Fee for Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship
There is no application fee required to fill the online application form. It is totally free of charge. If candidates face any problems during the application form filling, then they can contact the numbers below:
- Hostel Online Phone: 8050370006,
- Scholarship Online Phone: 8050770005,
- Prathibha, IAS/KAS Online Phone: 8050770004.
Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Bangalore – 560052.
For more updates and information on the Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship 2023, keep visiting our website.